*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996700-Red-and-Blue-Black-Death-all-over
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#996700 added October 27, 2020 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
Red and Blue, Black Death all over
For:
Journalistic Intentions  (18+)
This is for the journal keeping types that come to PLAY! New round starts February 1!
#2213121 by Elisa the Bunny Stik


*Mailr* hairtherapy@gilbertneurolgy.com
*Mailb* politicalwatch@appliancerepairscottsdaleaz.com

Did you see my new Donald wig? It would look good on you.

Yes. But it would look better on a corpse.

A bit touchy ... loser?

Hey, Boomer ... good that I know how to fix what's broken. Gonna need a lot of fixing next year.

Eggs need to be broken to make an omelet.

Quoting Humpy Frumpy now or the Nazi King's men?

That's uncalled for.

Well, I'm not the one going around breaking things.

But your thuggish friends are. They need to be put in jail.

So are liars. The truth is I believe in #blacklivesmatter because my friend's lives matter. Even your life matters. How's the contract with the mortuary doing. Business good with covid and all that?

That's a low blow.

Ask the dead whether they are amused by "This will all go away by May." My bad... I forgot. They can't speak. They're dead.

         *MailBL* I COULD ANSWER THAT. *Poison*

Well, you wouldn't be in business without that stimulus check he signed.

I wouldn't have needed it if this were handled right. And that check was passed by Congress. Valdemort just wanted to brand it with his signature. And you bought that.

Yep. And business is good *Skull*, Pelosi pussy. *Cry*

You're gruesome.

Hey. It's all about winners and losers, loser.

We'll talk come Wednesday.

         *MailG* A pox on you both.

                   *MailY* GO JO! LOL.

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996700-Red-and-Blue-Black-Death-all-over