*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998720-November-16-19
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#998720 added November 19, 2020 at 5:17pm
Restrictions: None
November 16-19
Trying to turn "Lazy" into "Busy"!


owl for signature use This is the only way I could get some of this done this week.


When verse 1 begins chapter 3 it seems as if God is speaking. Verse 2 gives the benefits to an individual for keeping the commandments and authorities of God. In 3 Mercy and Truth are so important to everyone. God is always truthful and his mercy to us has always been unending.
The last verse seems almost to jump back to the king educating his son. Perhaps the first three are the voice of God reaching out to the child to educate and enlighten.Five and six extend by reaching into the fact people often make a mistake by not always trusting in the guidance of God in all things. Acknowledgement of the Lord God is so important. If we acknowledge God the promise is eternal. Five and six are often quoted passages, easy to tuck into your heart and bring out for courage.
___________________________________________________
Hi Everyone,

These are two of my favorite verses!

Proverbs 3:5-6

5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

What do these verses mean to you?

Dianne
Lazy Writer
Trying to turn "Lazy" into "Busy"!

____________________________________________________________________________

It is almost Thanksgiving. What are you grateful for?

Marvin D Schrebe AKA Jamison Christian "Chris" Breva AAD RBA

The knowledge I’m accumulating. The view out my window. Every year at this time we look at a holiday in our country and stop to consider what our lives are about. I really appreciate the turkey that is pardoned every year. It expresses the spirit of caring that actually runs throughout the USA. Most people may think it a lark of some kind but, I think it is symbolic of what we want for everyone.













apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998720-November-16-19