*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998388-Festival-of-Dipawali
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#998388 added November 15, 2020 at 12:47am
Restrictions: None
Festival of Dipawali
Once, it so happened that Lord Krishna was standing in front of the mirror decorating himself.

His charioteer waited and waited and thought to himself – usually, Krishna comes immediately, today he has still not come.
So, out of curiosity, he went inside to find out.

He politely asked, “My dear Lord, tell me, why are you dressing up so much today. Where are we going?”

Lord Krishna said, “I am going to meet Duryodhana.”

The charioteer said, “You are dressing up so much to meet Duryodhana?”

Lord Krishna then said, *“He cannot see my inside, he can only appreciate my outside. So how I am dressed will impress him because he cannot see what is inside.”*

Then the charioteer asked, “ Why are you going to Duryodhana? You are the Lord of the world. You should not go, let him come.”

Krishna turned back, smiled and said, *“Darkness does not come to light, light has to go to darkness.”*

*May the festival of Deepavali illuminate us from within.*
🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔🪔

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998388-Festival-of-Dipawali