*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999019-Trinity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#999019 added November 24, 2020 at 10:43am
Restrictions: None
Trinity
owl for signature use


I wanted to let you all know that (115) is going to be sending out the prompts all week long for awhile. I am fine and will be responding daily as I have been. The whole idea of this forum is to help people learn the word of God and Dianne has been learning a lot in preparing the prompts so she is going to teach for awhile. I know from personal experience the best way to learn the Bible is to preach and teach it. This will be good experience for Dianne.

Tonight's prompt is a theological one. How would you explain the concept of "Trinity" to somebody who does not understand the Trinity? Does your denomination believe in Trinity?

I put this away until I had time to try to do it justice truthfully. I do not have a denomination. I have attended Southern Baptist, First Baptist, and Methodist churches. I have visited Catholic, Lutheran, and Pentecostal churches. I was Baptized in a Fist Baptist church after I accepted Christ as my savior. My Grandfather on my mother’s side of the family sent me a New Testament Bible which included the Psalms when I was very young, before I was in my teen age years. I’ve been reading the Bible for lot of years. I’m 75 years old.

In the 1970’s I began a search into church history. I’ve been reading books about church history and peoples experiences with the church for many years. It’s an amazing journey I’ve been on.

Yes. I believe in the Trinity. I also believe there is only one God. God is Spirit. I would have to go into scriptures. John was written by someone who witnessed the life of the Christ on earth. So. John 8:58 as well as John 1:1-3. All of the book of Hebrews. The writers of the Books of the Bible are real witnesses. Moses used a name for God that meant three in one.

All knowledge and ability in and out of time is held by the person of the Father Our Father holds the ability of justice in and out of time. If there was once a war in heaven, God the Father won it. These words describe the father, eternal, he exists everywhere all the time, omnipresent, divine. You can always reach God. God never dies. When we are reading Proverbs God is using the author and the words Father and Son to show you what people should be like.

Jesus was the human manifestation of the Spirit of God. Jesus carried the battle into the human fields on the earth. If you are a spirit, is it easy for a person in the body of a human to relate to you? God wanted to sit on a hill and explain the rules of the war to people. So, here he is in the form of the Son of God. Yeshua

God does not ask us to sacrifice ourselves but, one of the ways to understand what is going on here on earth is to delve into the life of the Christ. Find out what he lived through, how he was treated, and how he treated others. With his power he took his life back. He rose from the dead.

went back to heaven, rejoined his manifestation to the Father. Returned to the earth in a form of Spirit so he could move more freely to work in each heart that will receive his truth and grow into battle hardened warriors for peace, truth, and the right to life.

I almost just deleted this, because there is so much to say about the trinity. I can show you scriptures and books that prove in words what is real about God in the trinity. But, after all my experiences I know only a touch by the Holy Spirit turns people who are seeking answers into people who find answers. You have to want to find the reality with a deep sincerity.

Think of the apostles. They were sincere. They thought wrong thoughts. They did not always listen. They could not always understand exactly what was the right action in a circumstance. They could not stay awake to pray. But, they really wanted salvation. They really wanted to reach the goal of being and understanding what God wanted for them.

On the other hand, Judas wanted to be a part of the group but, was too close to the evil to even try to dump his belief system for that of the Christ. He had no depth of sincerity. He could not recognize Jesus as God.














apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999019-Trinity