*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999021-Proverbs-3-wisdom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#999021 added November 24, 2020 at 11:22am
Restrictions: None
Proverbs 3 wisdom

Hi Everyone,

Here is the prompt for Tuesday.

Proverbs 3:13-16 Consider the Value of Wisdom

13. Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

14. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.

15. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.

16. Length of days is in her right hand, and in her left hand riches and honor.

Merchandise = Profit Rubies = coral Length of days = Long life


Now to my question, is there anything else that you would like for us to study? Just let me know what interests you the most?

Dianne
Lazy Writer
Trying to turn "Lazy" into "Busy"!

Have you ever read the Women’s Bible? I looked up the history of it and I have a copy. I read some of it for awhile but, I considered groups of scriptures like the ones for today and I saw two trends in life.

One where men read the bible and forget Genesis 1:26-28. And, one where women read the bible and forget Genesis 1:26-28.

Here we consider a human who is encouraged to find wisdom and understanding. The Spirit of Wisdom is considered a feminine spiritual model.

Jesus never left women out of his ministry on earth. God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit all have the same attributes.

I believe the Spirit of wisdom gives us an ability to have a good life on earth with answers to ordinary problems that come up.

My example:

When covid 19 started our supplies to wood heat dried up. I started looking for a substitute. I knew there was a way to heat our house, just had to find the solution. At the last minute actually the week before the first snow storm we were able to purchase, install, and now heat with a renewable energy source. We are warmer this year by heating with corn than we have been in previous years and it is easier to heat the house than splitting and carrying wood. We had a great propane furnace but, the market priced us out of it a few years ago. Practical solutions to ordinary problems are a blessing.










apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999021-Proverbs-3-wisdom