*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999087-November-25-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#999087 added November 26, 2020 at 5:51am
Restrictions: None
November 25, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Just an image Prompt: "Hello All
Wisdom played a dynamic part in the creation of the universe. By it, God changed chaos to order. So also wisdom can have a dynamic effect on human life
Hello Everyone,
Prompt Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Proverbs 3:17-20
17. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
18. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
19. The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
20. By His knowledge depths are broken up and the clouds drop down the dew.
NOTES: from my Bible
Tree of Life = a source of life (Gen.2:9; Rev. 2:7). Wisdom is a source of life to those who attain to her.
Wisdom played a dynamic part in the creation of the universe. By it, God changed chaos to order. So also wisdom can have a dynamic effect on human life."

God's wisdom can play a dynamic part in any life if we let it. Just remember that God is a real gentleman. He leaves where He is asked to leave and never goes to where He is not invited. If you don't want the wisdom of God He won't force it on you.

For my blog "Prompt: Luke Skywalker and I cruised the galaxy and found this planet:
STATIC
In the Beginning  (E)
A creation Villanelle.
#1935805 by Teargen


Write your views about this poem.

This poem was restricted. The author's email was also restricted so I sent out another prompt. The prompt (2605) sent out last night went to a restricted item. I tried to contact the owner to have the restriction lifted but the owner's email is also restricted.

Use this prompt instead: Star- Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love port or planet {bitem:The prompt (2605) sent out last night went to a restricted item. I tried to contact the owner to have the restriction lifted but the owner's email is also restricted.

Use this prompt instead: Star- (147) port or planet {bitem:2219851} 40 is a special number in the Bible. Do you have any clue as to why?

I will have to do some research on this sometime. I am not exactly sure why God likes 40 but I know He did many things in the Bible in 40s. There were 40 days of the flood as Tina mentions here. There were a significant number of the forties. 3, 7, and 12 also hold special significance. Three is based on the Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Atoms come in three parts for example. Humans are in three parts: body, spirit, and soul). So some numbers hold special significance in the Bible. I would have to research why.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Please use these words in your entry today~ calm, dialogue, wall, chop, treaty and deadly. Have fun."

We served Thanksgiving dinner last night at the Salvation Army Huntington Corps. It was supposed to start at 5:00 PM. People started crowding in at 2:00PM so we started serving at 2:30 to eliminate any crowds. We kept the people outside and served dinner drive-through style through a window with a Plexiglas shield so everybody would be safe. By 3:30 we served nearly 750 turkey dinner and ran out of turkey. So we heated beef stew and served another 325 servings of it. 975 meals in all.

My advice to everybody was to remain calm.. Everybody would eat. There was plenty of dialogue between us and our suppliers. We were not going to build a wall of resentment by sending anyone away hungry. If we had to chop down a tree to roast weiners we would have done so. Our treaty with God and man is to serve others. We are in a deadly pandemic right now so we have to imprivise a little.

Blog City image small "Prompt: What makes you unique as a blogger?"

I don't consider myself unique as a blogger. I guess if anything made me different it would be that I own two forums and groups that blog on here
 
FORUM
Space Blog  (ASR)
Cruising WDC cyberspace and raiding ports for blog prompts!
#2223838 by Sharmelle's Expressions
and
FORUM
Take up Your Cross  (E)
This will be a daily blog forum.
#2225667 by Chris Breva
.



Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999087-November-25-2020