*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999151-November-26-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#999151 added November 26, 2020 at 6:25am
Restrictions: None
November 26, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Just an image Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and everyone will be super busy, I wanted to wish everyone a great day! If you have a minute sometime tomorrow, let us know about your Thanksgiving Day. What you did to celebrate and how you gave thanks to our Great Creator.

I hope you have a super day!

I will be spending Thanksgiving doing most of my usual routine. I will spend the morning on WDC blogging and answering responses to blogs. Then I will go round up a few stragglers that my chapel sweep missed last night. The Chapel and I got together and bought some thank you cards for the staff here at the West Virginia Veterans Home. We know that there are always the complainers who say the veterans home doesn't do enough for them but for the most part people are grateful to the home. Chapel wanted to do something special for the staff so we bought a thank you card for each department and had them signed by all the willing veterans. It amounted to something like 80some signatures and I still have a few veterans that I have not seen yet and of course the few dissenters who would not be happy no matter what the home did for them. I think the home is great. They treat us well, feed us three meals per day, keep the place clean and safe, and go above and beyond in many ways.

So Thanksgiving for me is going to be spent primarily giving back a little of what is given to me.

For my blog Prompt: Today we are going to do dinner with one of our own. Sharmelle's Expressions is a member of the Space Blog crew and I do not recall having visited her home star. So we decided to do Thanksgiving there. The port
 
STATIC
Blessings of an Angel  (E)
The blessings of an Angel bring great joy.
#2166288 by Sharmelle's Expressions

says thank you to the angels that guard us. When has an angel helped you?

God has had angels protecting me all of my life. I have survived car wrecks that should have killed me. I have survived reactions that should have killed me. And I have survived overdoses that should have killed me. God was not done with me yet.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Don't think of reasons to quit. Think of reasons to succeed. Use this line in your Blog entry today."

Quitting is easy. As Jesus said though, any man who puts his hand to the plow and then looks back in regret does not belong plowing. Quitting is for those who do not wish to accomplish anything.

image:2187503-50%}Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors



© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999151-November-26-2020