*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999374-Last-day
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#999374 added November 30, 2020 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
Last day
PROMPT November 30th

Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?

Well I didn’t complete the whole 30days owing to circumstances beyond my control, as they say!
However I really enjoyed the process of coming up with some sort of answer each day.
There are some people who are natural bloggers, they write so effortlessly, or so it seems.
This month Charlie ~ has touched me with his openness and his unique take on things.
Robert Waltz is as usual his normal entertaining self, and WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 always makes me smile. Thanks to everyone who gave this challenge a go this month. I very much enjoyed reading all your blogs, thanks for all your comments too.
There were lots of good prompts this month, most were insisting I reach into my psyche, look deep into my soul and reflect on some part of my personality and life.
I enjoyed reading about the indigenous people of different regions and countries. There is so much forgotten history we know nothing about. Most countries it seems tried to eradicate their first peoples, it never worked.



© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999374-Last-day