*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999453-December-1-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#999453 added December 2, 2020 at 7:07am
Restrictions: None
December 1, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

I wanted to tell all of my readers that I did not abandon you over the past few days. I started having stomach cramps on Friday night and I spent the whole weekend in bed. The doctor said I was clinically positive for covid, which means I had enough symptoms to diagnose it even though no virus was detected. I have a very strong immune system and usually do not catch viral infections. When I do catch them they usually just side sweep me as this one did and I do not develop the symptoms most people get. Jesus Christ blesses me in that way.

Just an image Hello Everyone,
Prompt Tuesday, December 1, 2020, TUYC
Proverbs 3:33--35 Be Kind and generous to others. This is the last 3 verses of chapter 3.
33. The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
34. Surely he scorneth the corners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
35. The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.
NOTES: from my Bible
33. just = righteous - those characterized by right behavior.
34. scorneth = Scoffs, mocks. scorners = scoffers, mockers.
35b. "but fools raise up (elevate, exalt) shame (dishonor)." While the wise inherit honor, fools promote the shame that is consistent with their character.

I agree with this statement and do not believe I could explain it any better. Fools do bring shame upon themselves. There is a man here who claims he does not believe in God. I have tried discussing it with him but was immediately turned off. Someday He will not only believe in God but meet Jesus face to face.

Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox Prompt: Groot and I were cruising the universe and found this planet:
 Crossroad  (18+)
Do you ever think about a crossroad in your life?
#1763856 by Lyn's a sly fox


What are your thoughts on this passage? Use this in your Blog entry today.

I think crossroads are important in our lives. It is these crossroads that give our lives variety. They help us become well rounded. When I was in undergraduate school I simply could not understand why I had to take some of the classes I was forced to take. Looking back I can see how those classes rounded me and completed my education.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Using the five senses describe December."

December feels clod most of the time. There is snow on the ground here now.
December looks ugly. I hate a bare tree.
December smells fresh.
I hear the December winds blowing.
December usually tastes delicious with all the treats.

Blog City image small "Prompt: “Courage is found in unlikely places.” says J.R.R. Tolkien
What are some of the unlikely places and situations that you have seen or experienced courage?"

I have seen courage as the frontline workers battle this raging pandemic.


Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors



© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999453-December-1-2020