*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999463-12012020
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#999463 added December 1, 2020 at 11:17am
Restrictions: None
12/01/2020
Prompt Tuesday, December 1, 2020, TUYC

Proverbs 3:33--35 Be Kind and generous to others. This is the last 3 verses of chapter 3.

33. The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.

34. Surely he scorneth the corners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

35. The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.

Prompt Monday, November 30, 2020

Proverb 3:29-32

29. Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.

30. Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.

31. Envy thou, not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.

32. For the froward is abomination to the Lord: but his secret is with the righteous.


NOTES: From my Bible

Oppressor = a man of violence
Froward = Perverse
secret = A confidential conversation.
Perverse individuals are an abomination to God, but He deals with the righteous as His intimate friends.

Dianne
Lazy Writer
Trying to turn "Lazy" into "Busy"!

I copied these as I came to them in my email. So, they are backwards today.

Starting with 29 through 32: I think in the neighborhood where I live there is a lot of evil being perpetuated by someone. It has caused people to guess who is doing it. It is a terrible way to live. This is an ongoing situation. Try 30 years or so. When things came up missing out of garages or pets were attacked and police were called all the police would do it go around to neighbors homes and warn people to not keep doing these things to each other. Personally, it went on so long I thought it was someone trying to get people to move. So, property would come on the market? Everyone stayed except I know marriages suffer. No one confides in me so I am virtually not able to make any judgments about who does what or why. I think there are some culprits, confiding in each other. Keeping a cloak on the real problem. A lot of lies are involved.

This is one of the reasons I believe wisdom and testament in Proverbs is always going to be relevant. It shows human nature is ongoing. Human nature and experience is relevant. Scripture is based on reality and ways to deal with real situations.

When you reach 33-35: You find our that the Lord is going to deal with things if our local ability to deal with it ourselves is not working. I’ve wondered if things all over the world have been getting so much worse, than what we realize by watching news worthy programs, that Corona 19 is the result. Certainly, staying at home is having an affect on our nation. Nine eleven was bad but, this is worse.














apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999463-12012020