*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999788-Sense-of-smell
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#999788 added December 7, 2020 at 2:22am
Restrictions: None
Sense of smell
"Latest Covid joke"
*I went for a walk with my new girlfriend and we saw dogs mating . She said : How does the male know when the female is ready for sex ?*
*I replied : He can smell she is ready . That is how nature works .*
*We then walked past a sheep field and the ram was mating the ewe . Again my girlfriend asked : How the ram knew when the ewe was ready for sex ?*
*I replied : It’s nature . He can smell she is ready.*
*We then went past a cow-field and the bull was mating the cow .*
*My girlfriend said : This is odd . They are all at it . Surely the bull can’t smell when she is ready .*
*I said : Look , it’s nature . All animals can smell when the female is ready for sex .*
*Anyway and after the walk , I dropped her home and kissed her goodbye . She said : Take care and get yourself checked for Covid-19 .*
*Surprised , I asked her : Why do you feel that way ?*
*She said : I think you seem to have lost your sense of smell ...*

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999788-Sense-of-smell