*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2309505-Alter-Called-Witness-Podcast-Transcript
Rated: E · Message Forum · Research · #2309505
welcome! this inside scoop live podcast where Indie authors get personal about their books
Transcript Alter Called Witness Podcast
0:03
welcome to the inside scoop live podcast where Indie authors get personal about their books their writing and their
0:10
passions I'm your host Sher Hoy join me for some Lively conversations with debut
0:15
Indy authors and seasoned veterans alike it's a great place to find your next amazing read or even get inspired so sit
0:23
back and enjoy the show and let me know what you
0:28
think hi everyone Hollis Francis is here today
0:34
to talk with us about his new quarterly Journal alter called witness his inaugural Edition is titled the pregnant
0:40
years of the Hebrew calendar and the mazzaroth Revisited and we're going to learn all about what that means in just
0:46
a bit but first here's the inside scoop on the author Hollis Francis has 15
0:52
years experience in technical writing from his career as a technical support engineer on medical equipment at a major
0:58
manufacturer service Service Company he retired after 30 years in 2020 that's
1:04
when he decided to start a new career as an author of short stories based on actual events although he does have a
1:11
novel or two inside his heart that needs to come out in the future and he published his first short story Wily's
1:17
accident in 2021 Hollis is a military veteran who served first in the US Navy for 4 years
1:24
from 1975 to 1979 then in 1983 he enlisted into the US US Marines and
1:31
served until 1987 Hollis has a degree in electronic communications technology he
1:36
is married with two adult children and three grandchildren you can learn more about Hollis Francis and his work at
1:43
Hollis Francis a.com well hi Hollis welcome to insides
1:49
scoop live thanks AR I appreciate your time I'm kind of excited about it yeah
1:54
yeah I'm excited to learn more about your work so why don't you start by giving us a little little bit of
2:00
background information what is Alter called witness about originally it was going to be you
2:07
know that ver Bible verse about the uh altar called Ed just to give you some background Al l t a r the altar called
2:14
Ed where Joshua and his army was going to go destroy the manasse and Benjamin for creating an altar on the other side
2:21
of the Jordan River and then once they got there they said oh no we're not sacrificing here this is just we called
2:27
the altar Ed and I always curious to me the Ed what the heck does that mean in the original Hebrew Ed means witness
2:35
with the e means behold and the d uh you know like two hands holding up in the
2:40
head and your next to your head like a field goal saying hey that's that word for the Hebrew letter he is the E and D
2:48
is the door and the flap of a tent so they're saying behold the way to the real Temple that's why they didn't have
2:54
the battle so that really intrigued me that you know for about the last 40
2:59
years or so I've been watching all these videos and doing a lot of reading from the uh Hebrews hidic mostly but also
3:07
some the cabalist and others and I couldn't believe how similar the discussions were with hidic as they are
3:14
with Christians they talk about the spirit they talk about love they talk about a lot of things are very similar
3:20
the only thing of course they don't believe Jesus is the uh you know that you can't be uh redeemed from somebody
3:26
else's sacrifice like that and then so that actually he hadn't come back yet so they won't know that till he does come
3:32
back so anyway my point for the book was to try to get a discussion going between Hebrews and Christians and get the
3:39
Christians to be more interested in everything Hebrew and so yeah and then the alter
3:46
part of it the a l t r actually came from God I swear after I found the
3:51
witnesses with the dwarf plan it's alter means old one or old man and so that's
3:57
how I came up with altar called Witness that's how I originally started and as I started doing research for altar called
4:04
witness and I had gathered a whole bunch of teachings from the paics and also from uh Messianic rabbis to show how
4:11
similar the teaching is and on the weekly readings and all but as I was researching that then of course I got
4:18
interested in the Hebrew calendar which I found out about the pregnant years and uh couple that was a new information
4:25
like from the Bethlehem star where they the planet Jupiter was discovered by that lawyer Jim Larsson I think his name
4:31
is that and I watched that video for years now and I bought the same astronomy software and just thought oh
4:37
what would it look like on these interesting dates on the Hebrew calendar like the nth of a you know was that is
4:43
that just a tradition what they uh Hebrews teach is on the nth of a was
4:48
when the uh 10 spies brought back the bad report it's when the first temple was destroyed when the second temple was
4:55
destroyed when they were expelled from England and when they were expelled from Spain is when World War I and World War
5:02
II started well they combined them both World War II was just an extension of World War I so I'm looking at this and
5:08
going is that just tradition or is it real you know because the whole thing I was just research for the original thing
5:13
for us to be able to talk in similar terms and then I found out that it's real I mean even though all those
5:19
different dates over all those years and again the uh Hebrew calendar oscillates
5:25
back and forth within the glorian calendar so you might be oober September August or whatever on all these other
5:32
things that were happening on our calendar but it really looking up in the history using outside sources the dates
5:39
that are shown for all those events I just mentioned show that they actually all did occur on the ninth of OD which
5:47
was incredible to me so then that made me start thinking well I wonder if there's anything in the stars on these
5:54
particular days you know like there was for the Bethlehem star at Jim Larsson video inst sure enough I found it I I
6:01
couldn't believe it and so then my whole book concept changed to well we might
6:07
disagree on Biblical scripture but we can't disagree on astronomy because that's
6:14
science see and then as I'm going through the data I'm going holy cow this
6:20
is going to take me 20 years to to get all the information that I wanted it's
6:25
just so much data it's just unbelievable and I was trying to get more data but then all of a sudden I just got
6:30
overwhelmed with the data okay that's it you know it's going to take too long I won't be able to process it well yeah
6:36
let me just do thisly and that's why I come up the idea with the journal print is so expensive it's ridiculous so I
6:43
thought well let me keep it short and let me use the ebook because then people could buy it for two bucks or a dollar
6:48
or whatever or probably do it free and that's the whole idea because I'm not trying to make money on it I I just want
6:54
people to see yeah well I think that's a great idea because if you had put it all
6:59
into one book who knows how long it would have been and who wants to read a book that size you know oh exactly yeah
7:08
so it started as a way to initiate conversation between two groups it grew
7:15
into this Mammoth project and I love the idea of breaking it down into a
7:21
quarterly Journal format I think that was very smart now we've got to kind of back up and talk about everything you
7:27
just mentioned so we'll do that um because I because you talked about a lot of great things and I'm like oh oh
7:33
oh um but how did you decide what to put in
7:40
your first quarterly journal the subtitle is the pregnant years of the Hebrew calendar and the masero Revisited
7:47
tell us a little bit more about the pregnant years and the masero it's fascinating how the journey happened I'm
7:52
telling you my hair is standing up right now on my arms because it was 2019 when
7:57
I was looking into this and that's when I started uh learning more about the Hebrew calendar and as I was trying to
8:03
put that information in my writing I started getting confused because when I was listening and reading some of the
8:08
things from the Hebrew site uh they were saying it was pregnant year and I said well what the heck's a pregnant year and
8:13
I looked that up and they said oh it's I see they add a whole month of Adar the regular month it's the last month of
8:19
their year is Adar when it's a leap year they add a whole another month of Adar and they call that Adar one that's
8:26
confusing in itself right so what it was is in it was 2020 we had our lead year
8:32
where we added February 29th but their 2019 year it continues on because it's
8:39
overlaps the Gregorian count so their month of Adar one for 2019 actually
8:47
occurred in the Gregorian calendar on 2020 you see yeah and so I was like okay
8:52
I gotta get my head around this so it took me a long time just to figure that out just to start looking in you know
8:57
and understanding that but the one resource that I think all your listeners would love is Torah calendar.com t o r
9:05
ah calendar.com it's a Christian site which I was surprised initially I thought it was a Hebrew site yeah but
9:12
they have information on there about Jesus and everything they have the weekly reading calendar and they have
9:17
all things Hebrew as far as their festivals and and it should be our festivals too as Christians being
9:23
adopted in and they correctly match up the Hebrew calendar with the Gregorian calendar they make it all easy oh wow
9:31
it's yeah and so that's what's been helpful for me because the software for
9:36
the astronomy is in the gorian calendar and of course the Hebrew dates are in the Hebrew calendar so there's no way
9:43
you could use them both so with that resource right there it's been very very helpful with that one and so anyway
9:50
that's how all that part got started because I started seeing as the Hebrews
9:55
teach I started seeing exactly what they said that events through the world are
10:01
cyclical during that time like of the uh uh the ninth of a it's always uh
10:07
disaster something that always happens around not always but it's you know it does occur around the same time of year
10:13
all the time in the same way with the day of atonement which is normally around September for and so that's why I
10:21
thought well if it's cyclical maybe there's something in the stars that points to it and so that's how I got so
10:27
much involved with the uh Hebrew calendar the maero what happened was uh
10:33
when I was as I'm doing more research into this I I happened to uh see a video
10:40
on YouTube when I was looking into the calendar by I think the pastor was from up in Canada and he was talking about
10:47
the ages you know when people talk the ages like the age of Aquarius and things like that so what they're talking about
10:54
is when the sun is at the spring solstice as it rises whatever
10:59
constellation is in that's the AE okay yeah and so he was talking about the
11:05
mazero that's how I learned about that never really I've read it in it's it's in job it says constellations it doesn't
11:12
say mazero and that's what it is the Hebrew zodiac only the Hebrew zodiac is
11:18
the mazra the 12 constellations that's associated with the 12 months of the
11:23
Hebrew calendar so that's how that mad came into Play Because was looking at time as far as ages and then ages led me
11:31
to the Zodiac the Hebrew zodiac and oh that's interesting and that's how it all
11:36
kind of just fell together yeah so does the masero does it bear any correlation
11:44
to the what do we call it the modern zodiac or just the the Zodiac yeah it's
11:50
yeah they have the zodiac is typically referring those uh the main ones uh you know like Taurus and Scorpio and yeah
11:58
and uh cancer and all that stuff they call you know they call them different but there's a fireus never heard of that
12:03
before that's a seret barrier and actually that's a good question because once I learned about that and then I
12:11
learned about these three or four books dealing with the gospel and the Stars One them was written back in the 1800s
12:17
you know they got a newer version written of it anyway and they talk about the original Star names from the Greeks
12:22
and Arabs they had names you know like the Greeks had Christal a name of a star and and everything was actually pointing
12:29
to Christ when the astronomers were doing their research they were doing it as trying to find God and I guess is the
12:36
best way to put it it wasn't like it was pure science and so they named it all over you know with names related to the
12:43
Bible there's one uh constellation that they call Bernice's hair and in the one
12:48
of the books there they say that's a corruption a lot of the zodiac that we see today is corrupted from what it was
12:55
originally and these gentlemen went back and looked at all that Bernice's hair
13:00
wasn't a wig at all it was a woman a seated woman with a small boy on her
13:06
knee and it's supposed to be the seed of the woman the Redeemer and yet now in
13:11
modern times it's known as Bernice's wig H and I think this is how I was led down
13:18
this path uh and that's why I started with what I did of those three specific
13:23
star investigations you know constellation investigations in there where the one is a d of the temple one
13:30
is The Binding of Isaac and the other one being the conception of Mary because
13:35
like I said I'm trying to bring the Hebrews and the Christians and non-christians together to talk and what
13:42
I love about this is it's not my opinion it's what's in the Stars you can have your opinion of what the Stars say but
13:48
this is what the Stars say see yeah I mean it just sounds so fascinating I
13:53
don't know that I could ever get past all the research well that's what I'm saying I was getting nervous yeah you
13:59
could just get involved in the research only because you get so excited and I was like oh I'm finding this I'm find this but I I know I got to tell people
14:06
yeah I feel like I might be jumping around because you mentioned the two
14:11
dwarf planets and they are uh what was called the two witnesses right exactly
14:18
yeah and so did they have a significance in relation to the title is is that what
14:25
I heard you saying and then so they do also have a a role within the broader context of your work is that correct oh
14:33
my gosh yes it's amazing what was found there because as I was looking through
14:38
the mazero you know the Zodiac and and actually I have to mention that healing in the Hebrew months because I had sent
14:44
some information to them they have a lot of information on the Hebrew months that website and I figured it looks like they
14:51
talk about the Zodiac and there a lot and I sent them some information asking them if they could help me and they said
14:57
oh they don't look at it on that level you know for astronomy that way for the months and all and I said okay that's
15:03
understandable they've been very helpful so what happened was as I'm doing their initial research I knew nothing about
15:10
those dwarf planets at all and so um looking at the month and those maero books I have they talk about the days of
15:19
the week like the uh different like the moon uh is a house for Monday and the
15:25
Sun is the house for Sunday and Mars is for Wednesday and Saturn's for Saturday
15:30
like that oh wow yeah and yeah it's pretty interesting and so I was going through and cataloging all that
15:36
information I put it in a spreadsheet and I'm thinking you know seven data
15:42
points isn't very much when you know when you're trying to do statistics you got to have 30 data points a minimum of
15:48
30 in order for it to be statistically accurate and actually like sometimes in
15:54
the polls you you know for political polls you see they'll do a thousand or whatever you know because the more data
16:00
you have the you know the more accurate the data is on and so as I'm looking
16:05
into this with there's only 12 zodiacs you know there's only 12 constellations
16:10
from the maero and there's seven days a week and there's 12 months you know I'm thinking this doesn't look like a whole
16:18
lot it looks like it's all subjective you know and the schols as I understand it they don't only just look at where
16:25
the planet is in the constellation they're looking at the angle is it full straight on or is it like two degrees or
16:31
something weird like I mean I'm not but you know I just my mind can't wrap around so that's when I was searching
16:37
for more and more answers and I thought well maybe instead of just looking at where they are at a particular time let
16:43
me look at it uh for 24hour period so now you're getting more data and then I
16:49
started from what I learned about the Hebrew calendar their day started Sunset so just like in the creation
16:57
account they say it was evening it was morning and that was the first day so the day starts at Sunset the day before
17:04
Oh on on a until sunset the next day I would have never found what I found if I
17:10
didn't know that and they also teach about the Sabbath before any particular
17:15
week is like a portal or you know like a that reading is a is
17:21
a uh an indication of what's going for the next week the last uh uh Sabbath of
17:28
the month is a like a platform I look ahead to what's happening in the next month like that so that was the basis of
17:35
my research then I started at looking at sunset for what's on the next day and
17:40
now this kind of comes to life and for real in in my mind and why this was in
17:46
my spirit how to you know this language it turns out it's probably not talking about the language as far as us talking
17:51
it turns out to be God's language in a way he created it sunset to you know as
17:57
the beginning of the day yeah it's corrupted just like right and because we Goran calendar we start at
18:03
midnight well that's not God's calendar that's not how God created the world he didn't create it at midnight he created
18:09
it at you know at sunset or whatever you see I mean that that kind of thing that's what the Revelation that came to
18:16
me out of all this here is the Hebrews are teaching what God says they actually teach that God's always talking to
18:23
everybody in the world like a big cell phone tower and not everybody's listening
18:28
if we would just stop being so busy and listen would be a lot better yeah now oh
18:35
I'm sorry I didn't get to the answer so anyway so I did I looked at and nobody
18:40
uses the Earth because we're on the earth so you can't see what constellation it the Earth is in so but
18:46
the software I can so I can go select the Earth uh in the software you can look from anywhere and like I can go to
18:53
the surface of the Sun and look back at the Earth and things like that and then you could select them and put show info
18:59
on the software so you can have all you know Heavenly Spirit whether it's a satellite or whatever that's in their
19:06
software and select show info it'll tell you the altitude the angulation all this
19:12
the scientific stuff but it'll also show you what constellation they in from the point of view that you're looking at so
19:19
that gave me more information of course I can't go to the Sun and change the time because there's you know there's
19:26
not 24 hours on the Sun 24 hours on the earth because Earth spins so what I do
19:31
is I go to the times on the earth and stop it at a particular time like sunset or an hour before sunset or something
19:38
like that and then I go to the other planets and look at each of the other planets if it's Sunday I go to the sun
19:44
if it's Monday I go to the moon like that see because that's what they were saying about the house about the houses
19:49
being controlled for that day and that's what I was testing I was going looking
19:55
this looking this and looking that and it was interesting but it just didn't really there was still a lot of speculation even with all that data you
20:02
know it just wasn't anything there and I kept seeing this it was written in red make make make make and it seemed to
20:08
always be next to the Earth you know and I thought well that's
20:13
kind of weird let me just click something just told me to click on it you know and so I searched it I looked
20:18
it up in NASA and this is the main thing happen it was discovered in 2005 I think
20:24
which was a pregnant year in the pregnant year the Hebrews teach to did a double Lessing because you get another extra month to worship guide so I'm
20:32
looking up make make and then I I find out it's in this Kyper belt that's out
20:37
Beyond Uranus and NASA says it's the Kyper belt is the remnants of the birth
20:44
of the Stars I thought oh my that's interesting and then how they describe Makemake they said the size of Makemake
20:51
is a very small DF planet discovered in 2005 like I said and they said if and if
20:58
to better understand the size of mm if the Earth is a nickel make make is a
21:05
mustard seed the size of a mustard seed which to me that's and that's what Jesus said if you had the faith of a mustard
21:12
seed which is the smallest seed your Fai would be great I'm going okay this is too many uhh coincidence no such thing
21:20
as a coincidence that Hebrew tee right right so then they when did they take pictures of this make make for the very
21:26
first time 2019 fr year in the Hebrew calendar and then at the same time they
21:31
went took a picture of Cirrus which is a close by and they took a pictures of cus
21:36
too c r s and I thought well I you know I can't
21:42
ignore this information so I started going to that and this is the number one thing for me that really just clicked it
21:49
because remember I'm trying to witness to the Hebrews as much as I'm witnessing to non-christians and Christians as I'm
21:56
trying to information you know that's kind of burning in my in my heart so I
22:02
said well let's take a look at the destruction of the temple and see of the second temple and see what's going
22:09
on so when I go there and I'm looking at all the other from the different day
22:15
that it is and I think it was a Sunday so I was looking from the Sun I looked from the earth I looked from Jupiter the
22:20
king planet and I looked from everything I'm like yeah these all it's kind of interesting even from Earth it had some
22:26
pretty interesting things well let me go take a look and see what make make had so make make
22:32
looking for make make all the other planets the moon and the planets and the Sun are all in Libra the
22:41
scales and Hebrews according to the mazero books I have the Hebrews believe
22:47
that Libra the scales represents the Torah the Judgment that's the balance
22:52
scales are you you know are you good or bad oh okay yeah and I thought okay well
22:58
that makes sense destruction of the temple it's judgment they weren't doing what they were supposed to do in the
23:03
temple the priest and all that so they got destroyed that makes sense okay
23:08
there's something there so then I said okay well I looked at what make make was in MCN was in Bernice's wig which again
23:18
is corruption of the seed of the woman is what it should be according to the
23:23
wri so I'm like she the woman the Redeemer I mean that that doesn't make any sense to me I can understand all the
23:29
other ones being in Torah on the day of the destruction of the temple but why would why would the Redeemer be there
23:37
that just makes no sense so then I started doing more research on it I find
23:42
on h.org and also on this uh which I
23:48
asked them permission to use the quote in the writing and they granted it and then I contacted the Orthodox Union and
23:55
I use their quote so I find on a a reading about what happened on the
24:01
destruction of the temple there's a rabbi his name is jokan I believe it's how you pronounce it and he was afraid
24:08
that they were going to come in and not just destroy the temple but they going to burn all their books all their writings all you know the Torah Scrolls
24:15
and everything and kill all the saned so you know he figured if they do that Israel's not a nation because their
24:22
Central everything is around the Torah right so he risked his life and went to
24:28
to the general that was getting ready to lead his army in there to destroy the temple and
24:33
Jerusalem and uh as The Story Goes he goes in there and uh he called him your
24:39
eminence and the general says I'm not the emperor I just work for him and at that time a messan runs in and tells the
24:45
general the emperor just died you're in charge oh my gosh yeah so the general
24:51
looks at the rabbi say truly you're a man of God what do you want you know and
24:56
so he tells them you know that what he was afraid of what he wanted to do he wanted to get the all the writings out and all the Sanhedrin out before he
25:02
comes in he goes what do you wait till now to come tell me for get ready go in and destroy that place anyway the the
25:09
short story is he grants his wishes so to get them all out there before he goes in and destroys the temple so why is
25:15
that how's that match up with anything well the Hebrews see Rabbi yokan as the
25:21
Redeemer of Israel because he saved Israel if the Torah and the sanhan would
25:26
have been destroyed there would no longer be a nation of Israel so they see him as a redeemer
25:33
what dog on it's in the Stars it's in the stars is that
25:40
crazy that is crazy wow yeah and so the way I'm thinking of course maybe some
25:46
people might not appreciate it but the way I'm thinking is like holy cow I can't believe it so I thought what about
25:52
The Binding of Isaac so real quick you know there's information there about what that is I go to binding of Isaac as
25:58
when Abraham was going to sacrifice his son Christians are taught that you know he was a baby or young or 9 years old or
26:04
something but the Hebrews say no he was 40 or 50 years old and why is that important because he could have overcome his 100y old father at 40 or 50 years
26:12
old it shows that he was a willing participant that he was willing he trust
26:18
God in his father so much that he was willingly going to be sacrificed but the
26:25
Bible verse says when Isaac asked his father you know well we got the wood we got the fire and the knife but where's
26:32
the sacrifice and Abraham says the Lord will provide himself the sacrifice this is how it's worded now of course there's
26:39
no proof about when Isaac was born but I do have some research that I did also looking at some other what other ones
26:45
did about how to come up you know with the date so I had a particular date of
26:50
when I thought Isaac was born and then I figured 50 years from that time then it
26:56
would be uh 1661 BC and my theory always was that
27:01
looking at the cyclical nature that the Hebrews teach for the calendar of when everything happens then he was probably
27:09
asked to do that on the day of atonement you know so I went to the day
27:15
of atonement in 1661 using the Tor calendar.com and I looked to see what the maero said and I tell you what that
27:23
one took a while because I'm I started on the Saturday before the month of tisser tisser is when you have all the
27:30
going on you like cot and day of atonement Yan kapor and all that that's the high holy day Sim cat Tor you got
27:37
all that so I thought okay well let me go by what they were saying you know Saturday before the month is important
27:42
so I started there and I went all the way through the days all the way up to the day of atonement looking and I've
27:47
been doing it for so many hours so many days this is the weird thing so I get to
27:52
a point well I said we we had you know I need to go to the store you want to go with me I said well okay so I wasn't
27:57
quite there it looked like I was almost there see like that always happens right you're almost at a point interrupted so
28:04
I said okay okay I I'll stop I'll pause something's telling me to go so I go so I went so we went to the store and a few
28:10
hours later come back and I'm looking at my notes I'm not really sure where I was at I didn't even remember what time it
28:17
was or where I was at I just said let me just someone just told me go to make make so I go to make make make make is
28:23
in Aries the ram the sacrifice all all the other planets are in aradanas which
28:30
is the celestial River the river of judgment couldn't believe my eyes I
28:36
couldn't believe my eyes I I just couldn't believe it I said you're kidding me and this is before the day of
28:42
atonement Just Before Sunset I think it is or just after Sunset right around that time and of course Abraham is not
28:48
going to be it and this is all at Jerusalem time I was looking it Abraham wasn't going to sacrifice Isaac you know
28:54
at the day before maybe he was I don't I don't know but but my thinking is God
29:00
provided the ram in the bush before they even got up to the mountain you know yeah always right right so this is like
29:08
this is the day before the day of atonement just beforehand all a sudden there's make makes in the ram everything
29:14
else is in judgment and uh God put the ram in the bush before uh Isaac and
29:19
Abraham ever got to the top of the hill in my mind because there it is I mean
29:25
what's the that can't be
29:31
all of them in the river of judgment and and make Mes in the ram Aries you kidding me and then after a couple hours
29:38
in the data there I'm using a spreadsheet to put in the days and what the uh Moon and the Earth are doing
29:44
because I think it was a Monday that year that's why I was looking at the moon and the moon also represents Israel
29:50
and they weren't neither one was in Aries all that time I was looking the moon or the Earth until that time yeah
29:56
after yeah they both went into are I was like wow this is unreal well that
30:02
software that you're using sounds amazing too that you can actually use
30:08
modern software to look and see what the sky actually looked like in the past you
30:15
know what the Stars exactly yeah that's right that's exactly right I can tell
30:21
you what that software is here in a little bit and it's the same uh version that Jim Larsson used in the uh star
30:27
Bethlehem and uh starting night version 8 yeah yeah and it's incredible so I'm
30:33
thinking okay but that's fascinating so let me go look and because according to Bethleham star documentary he found what
30:41
he thought was the conception the birth and then also the first Christmas which was you know six months after jesus'
30:47
birth yeah and EXC me yeah so in 3C was the conception it was on Yan Kor it's
30:55
September 11 was uh uh was that and that's where I looked at y day of
31:01
atonement same day Adam was created oh really September 11th wow no not
31:08
September 11 I'm sorry the first day of History oh okay it was September 11th that year in in 3 BC yeah but uh but the
31:17
uh that was the uh because the Hebrews teach that uh the first day of TI was
31:23
the day Adam was created you know that was the Friday of creation week and then the next day is the Sabbath and it just
31:30
so happens this is what fascinates me too is that on September 11th in 3 BC
31:38
and remember uh the astronomy software uses the Gregorian calendar and that's what Jim Larson found for where uh
31:46
Jupiter and regulus and all this was doing different things and Venus and all in the software yeah so that's why I
31:53
went there and I went there at Sunset which is the very start of the Friday for uh the Hebrew calendar on the first
32:00
day of yan Kapur and uh sure enough the first day of History the same day Adam
32:06
was created of course people believe that Jesus is the second Adam first Adam was the physical second Adam spiritual
32:12
and what happens mmes is in the scales all the other planets are in Leo
32:19
minor the Baby Leo Jesus is from the tribe of Judah the Leo the Lion that's
32:27
weird right yeah that they all they were all that's just I was and
32:35
and so this is what got me for I was like wow if the Hebrews
32:41
believe about what the Stars say was Rabbi yokan right in 70 CE that you know he
32:48
was a redeemer and the Stars show it and if the Hebrews believe that in 1661 God provided the
32:54
ram it's that's shown in the Stars with the ram then they're going to have to
33:00
believe in my opinion the conception of birth and the first Christmas which is coming out in a different uh those other
33:06
two are coming out in a different R of what the Stars say make make is in Libra
33:13
Tor the word God's word right the scales lbra God's word and all the other plets
33:20
are in Leo lion you know Le you know Baby Leo the Lion's
33:25
welp like Genesis 499 Judah is a lion's wealth from the prey my son thou gone up
33:31
you stoop down and Crouch as a lion and as an old lion who will Rouse him
33:37
up and that's always been a belief that that was referring to uh uh Jesus and
33:45
the you know being uh the Redeemer oh wow and yet there it is yeah make makes
33:52
in the word of God all the other planets in the Sun we're in Leo minor
34:02
wow I mean that's why I wanted a discussion about yeah because I'm not saying I'm right I'm just telling you
34:08
what I found to me it it makes sense let's talk about it yeah I have that discussion on the Forum on writing.com
34:14
you know free uh you can look at it without doing anything but you if you want to comment you join writing.com but
34:21
it's free doesn't cost a thing okay and I'll put a link to the Forum and the Torah account calendar and the astronomy
34:28
software in the notes with this podcast so people can check them out absolutely
34:34
yeah I encourage that so I have a feeling you could talk about this all day and I love to see an author
34:40
passionate about their work we we better wrap this up now so uh with the
34:46
intention of making this a quarterly publication can you give us a sneak peak into what we might expect in the
34:53
upcoming issues yes so actually I'm going to have two special editions one's going to be about the visit of the three
35:00
kings which includes Jes what the uh maero shows for his birth in June of
35:06
that year and also for the first Christmas as for uh betham star on
35:13
December 25th it is on December 25th in 2 BC you know is what he found and I did
35:20
find information uh you know that looks just like what I explained here and
35:26
another special Position will be on for Passover for the crucifixion I hadn't
35:31
done that much work on that one yet both of those are separate from the the next quarterly one that I have and that's
35:38
going to be all about Christopher Columbus because I did not know Christopher Columbus maybe he's a
35:43
Messianic Jew or or maybe he was a Jew you know the Hebrew but yeah and that on
35:50
his second voyage there were 17 ships and there was a rabbi that funded that that gotten money it's just amazing the
35:56
information that's in there I got the book written by son and a couple other researchers and and a log and also parts
36:04
of his log and I look at the stars amazing information that I find in that
36:10
I even had the night sky on the day he left in his log he's left an hour before Sunset so using that astronomy software
36:18
and I know of course in the log it tells you what port he was hden out of Spain there over there of course it wasn't
36:23
Spain back then yeah and it shows the port and it shows where he was going you know in the book so then I had the
36:29
software looking that way Southeast from where he was at and this is in the first writing he would have seen the stars as
36:36
you know being a a very experienced uh seaf fa farer by that time and the
36:43
constellations that you could see if it was a clear night and I'm assuming that's probably why he wanted to leave
36:49
an hour before Sunrise so he could get his bearings straight uh and that was a Friday evening that he left so Saturday
36:56
is at the level of the Horizon from there which is Saturday and the
37:02
constellation next to Saturn is Aquarius which is you know the spiritual water
37:09
Redemption the next one above that one was Pisces you know the fish which has always been a signed for Israel and also
37:16
the two levels you know spiritual and physical and the next consulation is
37:24
Aries is that crazy or what I couldn't believe it I mean but that's what he he would have seen those three
37:31
constellations uh as he was leaving port and hidden out to the Sea wow wow
37:38
going it's crazy things I just you know like I said it's there for everybody let
37:43
everybody get the software everybody get the door let's all you know look into this thing together yeah yeah how fun
37:50
well yeah like I said good things coming up and sounds like you have your work cut out for you but it doesn't sound
37:55
like you're calling it work no ma'am no it's exciting you know I'm I'm kind of a
38:01
a health nut and I and I'm more excited about this I am about working out it should be right real life that's great
38:09
that's great well Hollis thank you so much for joining us today and sharing a little bit about your work it sounds uh
38:15
really exciting and it was really a pleasure getting to learn more about you and your work and um I look forward to
38:21
see what you have coming up next well thank you so much for you and your team and uh and for this opportunity it's
38:27
been great I really enjoyed it thanks thank you for joining me today for my interview with Hollis Francis you can
38:33
learn more about Hollis and his work at Hollis francis.com and be sure and check out
38:40
our other interviews at insides scop
38:55
live.com
0 Posts · *Magnify*
This forum is currently EMPTY!

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2309505-Alter-Called-Witness-Podcast-Transcript