*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1022398
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #939896
Have something that just makes you mad? Well, here's the place to complain about it!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 18, 2005 at 2:49pm
Hotmail
(Just a warning: I'm not feeling very "ranty" today, so I don't know how this is going to come out)

I'm in a good mood today! I woke up this morning to the video for Mr. Brightside from The Killers. My tv has an alarm feature! What a way to wake up in the morning..

Anyway, on to my rant: Hotmail sucks! I woke up this morning happy (but confused from a strange dream), and I got my coffee and turned my computer on. After waiting for my dial up connection to connect (which will be the topic of a future rant, I'm sure), I logged in to hotmail. After seeing two emails from my sister with the subject lines "yay!" and "wow oh wow", I (understandibly) got excited. I clicked on the first one ("yay!"), and my computer proceeded to take FOREVER to try to load the page! Eventually I got the "this page cannot be found" error, and I had to reload, causing me to have to login again. Then I couldn't even get my inbox to show up!! And this happened at 5:45 am. I can understand when, in the middle of the afternoon, I get a message saying "Sorry, we're experiencing an overload at the moment...please try checking your mail later" (which is also annoying, but at least there is a reason!). But I can't understand why the page won't load at 5:45 am, a time when no one should be awake unless he or she is still awake from the night before. I don't think it's a computer problem, or even a dial-up problem. I don't have a problem loading other websites. So my conclusion is that Hotmail sucks!

So that's my rant for today. I know, it's not much..but I'm actually in a nice mood today.
The Killers Rule! :)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hotmail · 02-18-05 2:49pm
by poisonivy

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, poisonivy.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1022398