*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1021937
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #939896
Have something that just makes you mad? Well, here's the place to complain about it!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 17, 2005 at 3:37pm
Re: Stupid Drivers!!
by spidey
That happens to Mr. J and me a lot! I can't stand when they won't pass when they have a chance. The worst is when they flash their high beams at you! That's just incredibly dangerous!

I do have a good story that could make you feel better (or at least smile). We were merging onto a highway once, and this guy completely cut us off, and raced past us. It was really scary! Anyway, we drove down the road for a bit, and saw a cop had pulled him over! It felt so good to know he was in trouble for driving so dangerously!

That's the thing that really gets me mad about bad drivers: They put others' lives in danger.

** Image ID #886076 Unavailable **

Check this out:
 The Daily Rant  [13+]
Have something that just makes you mad? Well, here's the place to complain about it!
by poisonivy

Signature for Between the Lines members-- smaller than the full-size header.
"Spidey's Tangled Web [18+]

** Image ID #932564 Unavailable **
"Invalid Item

Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 3   Public Reviewer  for the month of  August 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] . Merit Badge in The Angel Army Quill
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on being chosen as  Author of the Month  for  December 2017  by members of  [Link To Item #army] ! Keep on writing! *^*Bigsmile*^* Merit Badge in Newsfeed
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on posting your  1 st   Newsfeed note or comment!
** Image ID #931281 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
Stupid Drivers!! · 02-17-05 9:29am
by poisonivy
*Star* Re: Stupid Drivers!! · 02-17-05 3:37pm
by spidey
Re: Stupid Drivers!! · 02-20-05 10:25pm
by scarletheels

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, poisonivy.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1021937