*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/108666
Rated: XGC · Message Forum · Personal · #114590
Straight macrophilia (sexual fantasies about being shrunk or meeting a giantess)
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 19, 2001 at 8:31am
Re: Greetings, exalted ones!
Hi!

You are new to this (big surprise)? As far as I recall, I found your original Ghostbuster story at the archives of lava dome 4 (if I recall the name correctly). I started looking for fetish stuff on the net just a few weeks before ld4 and giantess.net (?) closed down (I was lucky to get at least some stories, but I am really waiting for the revival). Anyway, it was in the first bunch I got from their archives, so I figured it was somewhat like a classic :)

As far as I am concerned just about any addition is fine, as long as we can understand what you are talking about :) :) I enjoy both good stories and dirty stuff, that's why I chose 'X' in order to allow for dirty stuff - not in order to demand it :) I kinda got carried away, but I tried to offer at least something also for those more into the adventure- story (the sewers and university episodes). I also think that well- developed characters are the basis for the best stories, and I know that I neglected that premises when creating 'Shrinking Down to Size'. This was why I set up the character journals, so that what we 'found out' about the characters could be put there, but thus, far, I have failed in bringing forth good characterizations. Sorry.

I am really still insecure about all this, dealing with my fetish on the net for about a year now, I think. Until creating 'Shrinking Down to Size', I have just been drifting around reading things from archives and BBS, and adding one or two chapters to the Unending BE Addventure. Before searching on the net, I was just scavenging the local book stores and the childrens' tv programms for what bits I could get, keeping my fetish a secret and being shy. In these past few months, the situation has just about turned upside down.

This is why I am not sure, whether I am doing the right thing or not. This is why I am trying to make this board develop some healthy traffic with comments and suggestions, so that I may know whether my redesigning of the female character journals was good and should also be applied to the male ones or should be undone, for instance.

While I am pleading for comments, here is another thing I need to figure out: 'Shrinking Down to Size' started out referring to John as 'you', the reader. Recently, several chapters have been added referring to John as 'he'. My problem as moderator of the story is now, what are we to do it about? Basically, I see three choices:

(1) Ignore it, leaving it up to the individual authors whether it's 'you' or 'he';

(2) State that 'you' is the official version, but don't edit;

(3) Edit all chapters with 'he' turning it into 'you'.

I don't want to do any hasty editing as I really appreciate the effort all of you have invested in helping to create this story. That's why I want your opinions on this thing. If the authors of the chapters concerned say I should edit or even offer me an edited version, I will edit. If there are many readers demanding editing, I will also do it. But I am not touching existing episodes on my own.

If there are complaints about chapters or other things I should deal with, please voice your protest, so that I may know how I could improve the experience for all of us. I am sorry if I offended someone, I didn't mean to, really. Thank you for your attention. Please comment.

DEATHWORKS
MESSAGE THREAD
Greetings, exalted ones! · 02-19-01 3:47am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Greetings, exalted ones! · 02-19-01 8:31am
by Deathworks
Re: Re: Greetings, exalted ones! · 02-20-01 10:57pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Deathworks.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/108666