*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324498
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1018261
The science fiction rollplay for members of Flight of Fancy.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 10, 2006 at 10:38am
Edited: July 10, 2006 at 11:03am
Trine bristled. "How dare you!"

"I dare, Blesser, because you fairly reek of fear. You do not even know what you are running from...or to, for that matter. Jumping planet," Chrysth shook his head as though the idea were foolish.

"I care not what you do, then," Trine turned on her heel and began to leave the maze.

"Can you promise me that all will work out for the best if you and I and your loyal Summoners jump planet?" Chrysth asked silently.

Trine continued stalking away, back straight. She turned three twists in the maze before Chrysth caught up to her.

"Jump then, Blesser Trine. Your secret is safe with me."

Trine nodded, whispered into her CommBracelet and vanished.

"For as long as you need me, Blesser. For as long as you need me..." Chrysth plucked another leaf and strolled through the dark maze.

:: ::

Saffire studied Trine in the moonlight. "So, which planet?"

Trine looked at her friends. She had been unable to convince the others, a fact more painful than anything else. She was afraid that when she returned, the N.P. would cease to exist. The enfolding would have taken place while she was gone.

"We'll just pick a ship at random. Come." Trine moved to the ship in the center of the circle of crafts. "Dawn approaches." Saffire and Sebille followed silently.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Choices · 07-10-06 10:38am
by DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~
Re: Choices · 07-10-06 12:31pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324498