*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324698
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1018261
The science fiction rollplay for members of Flight of Fancy.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 10, 2006 at 3:36pm
Edited: July 10, 2006 at 3:39pm
"Zalla, do you realize what you are doing?" Trine crossed her arms while Saffire and Sebille drew up beside her. "Delaying me." Trine didn't want to be short with the girl but she knew that the Protector was looking for her and that, despite the power allotted to her, he could easily delay the launch long enough to capture her.

"Thirty-two minutes, Blesser," Saffire said, sounding official.

"Summoner Mystic is in danger, Trine," Zalla blurted.

"Aren't we all?" Sebille muttered as she looked over her shoulder at the ships in final stages of preparing to launch.

"Summoner Mystic, you say?" Trine shifted her weight and sighed. "Then shouldn't you be warning her?"

"Warn her, Blesser?" Zalla lifted an eyebrow and chuckled. "Conspiracy theories about the Protector would not be taken seriously."

Trine started and squinted her eyes to peer at the younger Blesser. "Protector Adair is threatening Mystic?"

"Well...not directly, see. He wants her killed for some files that she took although I am certain that the files are not as important as all that but he insists that she must die." Zalla glanced sideways for a moment before shaking her head slightly. "You're right, of course. I should have warned her."

"That is neither here nor there at the moment," Trine moved closer causing Zalla to tilt her head back to meet her eyes. "Were you not warned of the danger facing the Blessers, Zalla?"

"I was tied up," Zalla quirked her lips sourly. "So, no."

"Consider yourself warned, Zalla, for the Protector is not only threatening Summoners but he is working with others to enfold Blessers in some foul plot." Trine looked at Saffire.

"Twenty-seven minutes," he said softly.

"If you decide to join us on the ship you only have thirteen minutes. I am boarding that ship, there," Trine turned and pointed at the center ship, the largest of the fleet, with a golden sun upon its wings. "If Mystic desires escape then she is to meet us there. Otherwise, Blesser, you are sworn to secrecy and I place the safety of Mystic in your hands alone."

Trine turned and strode away, Saffire and Sebille on her heels.

"Great...just great!" Zalla hesitated a mere moment before running full tilt, speaking rapidly into her CommBracelet.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Truth · 07-10-06 3:36pm
by DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324698