*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324721
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1018261
The science fiction rollplay for members of Flight of Fancy.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 10, 2006 at 4:16pm
Edited: July 10, 2006 at 4:21pm
ALL FLIGHTS CANCELLED AS ORDERED BY THE PROTECTOR. NO FLIGHTS LEAVING UNTIL HOLD IS LIFTED.

"Ha!" Saffire turned suddenly and slammed into Trine who was unable to halt quickly enough. "He has played his hand, Trine."

"What the hell?" Sebille skidded to a halt and stared at the crews leaving the ships. "He presses buttons and the cockroaches scatter."

"Trine..." Saffire moved closer, his eyes on her face.

ALL FLIGHTS CANCELLED AS ORDERED BY THE PROTECTOR. NO FLIGHTS LEAVING UNTIL HOLD IS LIFTED.

"Blessers override the Protector. He can't ground the flights without explanation." Trine took a step forward.

"Do you truly want to place yourself into his hands?" Saffire asked gently and Trine shook her head.

"I hate to lose!" she snapped as she turned suddenly and strode from the oncoming crowds.

Her CommBracelet crackled to life and she glared at it irritably before pushing the button. "Trine." Chrysth's voice was sharp, edgy, and angry-sounding.

"What?" She snapped.

"I'm coming. At the docking station there is a small, twelve person ship, it's mine, meet me there in fifteen minutes along with whomever you're bringing, I won't wait."

"Radio Zalla on a floating channel and tell her of the change. Let her know that if Mystic is coming she must come now. Delays are no longer possible." Trine smiled crookedly.

"Can we trust him?" Saffire asked as Sebille spoke into her CommBracelet calmly, Zalla's voice rising in frustration before being cut off suddenly.

"Do we have a choice?" Trine quickened her pace, hearing Zalla faintly from Sebille's CommBracelet behind her.

"...I don't think I can reach Mystic. This place is crawling with Slicers. But I'll do my best. Wait until I contact you...tell Chrysth he owes me. Tell him..."

Trine broke into a run, Saffire and Sebille on her heels.

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hindered · 07-10-06 4:16pm
by DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1324721