*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1353245
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Medical · #1013752
Share your feelings, frustrations. Teach others about yours, learn about theirs.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 20, 2006 at 2:44pm
Re: Hi
Hi, Sleepy!
         Sorry to hear about your situation, but you certainly have come to the riight place. I hope you read the other entries in the forum. There you will find a real wide range of situations, and you will quicklyl notice that all of us here live with pain, in the same forms as you. The only major difference is the REASON for that pain.
         In fact, you will find both my story, AND my wife's here (Kenzie ). We both have crhonic pain and fatigue from our Fibromyalgia. She has chronic pain from a back injury and a bad left knee. I have a very light case of Cerebral Palsy on my left side (these keyboards are wonderful compared to the old manual or electric typewriters), and like you, I am a diabetic (type 2).
         You are VERY right - don't ignore the diabetes. Mine is under control with medication, thank the Lord. My cousin told me about a year ago that she has it, and that she ignored it the first 2 years. Now she's paying for it iwth other issues. Kenzie helps me immensely in keeping a handle on mine. She watches the meal content, which also helps her keep her sugar down naturally so she doesn't GET this herself, and she makes sure I remember my pills. For this AND the Fibro.
         As for the length of your letter, don't worry about it. That's what this forum is for. Take care, and stay in touch. Drop a note here or via email at any time. GLAD to have you aboard!

Jim - aka Incurable Romantic
MESSAGE THREAD
· 12-31-69 7:00pm
by A Guest Visitor
*Star* Re: Hi · 08-20-06 2:44pm
by Incurable Romantic
Re: Hi · 08-24-06 6:50am
by Kenzie

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Incurable Romantic.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1353245