SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1365642
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #1149517
No, I'm not kidding.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 7, 2006 at 6:39pm
Re: Something to Ponder
Before you take anything I say seriously, read the disclaimer again. And on with the show:

Dreams where you are being chased generally mean two things. You are either avoiding a responsibility or you need to confront a fear. You said there isn't a lot of negativity in your life so we'll go with the latter. That would also fit because a taxi usually represents the desire to make some one else take over our responsibilities.

You were running from responsibility and wanted some one else to take care of it.

The theme is also aparent in the mother figure you asked to help you. When she dies that represents a death of your dependance on others. From here you run from the attacker (the daughter doesn't seem to be signifigant since she disapears in the middle. It was probably just used as an accesory to the mother) and head to the bathroom. Bathrooms represent self purification. It would have been nice if you stayed in the bathroom but the attacker drove you out a window (you did not reach inside yourself to fix the problem). Windows normally represent oportuninty but in this case it was probably just the only logical excape route.

Analysis: You are avoiding confronting an issue. No one is going to bail you out and you need to deal with it yourself.

I repeat that I don't expect this to be accurate. This is all in good fun....and what a blast that was. *Wink*

Sheesh! The way you were talking about this I was all exited for a dirty post. *Wink* I guess I can lower my rating a bit.

Merit Badge in Vampire Gothic
[Click For More Info]

For playing along in Escape. Though I do think Azurath is a bit better looking than this fellow. *^*Wink*^*  Thanks for making the campfire more fun!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

I got Malapropisms up to the hizzy!

The beatings will commence until morale improves
MESSAGE THREAD
Something to Ponder · 09-07-06 5:39pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Something to Ponder · 09-07-06 6:39pm
by Morty- Never Mind
Re: Re: Something to Ponder · 09-07-06 6:46pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Something to Ponder · 09-10-06 10:23pm
by Midnight Dawn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Morty- Never Mind.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1365642