Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1421213
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #1149517
No, I'm not kidding.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 22, 2006 at 12:09am
I hate nightmares!
*Bigsmile* Okay, this sounds like fun! Yippee! * Jumps up and down*

It is rare that I have bad dreams or even remember any of my dreams at all, but this one jolted me up out of a dead sleep. Well, not dead, you know what I mean. Here it goes....

I was in my front yard on a nice sunny day grilling out with my family and friends. Everyone was having a good time. Then all of a sudden the sky turned black and cars started wrecking in front of my house. It was about a 12 car pile up. I ran inside to call 911 and a lady, who I have know idea who she is, came in the house and said "Hi, this is my husband". She held up a mans head in her hands. She was holding it up by the hair, like in one of those scary movies. She was calm like it was normal to be holding a dead mans head. Then all of a sudden I was in the front yard again with my 5 year old son. A strange man was coming at us saying "Why you little...I'll show you what you can do." Aiming it toward my son. I pulled him, my son, behind my back and cursed at him telling him he would over my dead body. Then me and the man was in my house again, with the woman and her dead husbands head watching as he pulled out razor blades and started to cut on me. I was trying to fight back with my razor blades when my husband came in and said "Give me those. Go outside, this wont take long." I waited for him outside and he came out and said "It's taken care of, he's dead." That's when I woke up.

Now what do make out of that one? Hmmm....?

P.S.
This may be a dense question, but when do I send the gp's? 1000 right?

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"A writer at heart!"
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I hate nightmares! · 12-22-06 12:09am
by ~* Moon Beam *~
Re: I hate nightmares! · 01-19-07 7:57pm
by Morty- Never Mind
Re: Re: I hate nightmares! · 01-19-07 11:47pm
by ~* Moon Beam *~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Morty- Never Mind.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1421213