Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1438020
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #1149517
No, I'm not kidding.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 19, 2007 at 7:57pm
Re: I hate nightmares!
*rolls up sleaves and gets to work* *Smile*

Let me first start off by saying that you've watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre one too many times. *Wink* Then let me say that the message to this dream is a pretty sweet one. *Bigsmile*

The first part where the cars start to pile up in front of your house probably speaks to some kind of problem in your household....Cars represent paths or goals in this case. Dreams are dying right in front of your home. It might reflect on your ocasional feeling that you aren't going anywhere; that your life is on the edge of the universe. A little touch of suburban fever?

The second part of your dream with the old lady and the decapitated might narrow this feeling down to your marriage. (Hold on!....there's good news!*Wink*) Do you sometimes feel like your husband is dead weight?

This changes, though! When this strange man starts trying to slice you with a razor (razors typically represent division or change) your husband jumps to the rescue! Your feelings change.

It basically said what you probably already knew: Although he may drive you crazy sometimes, your husband fills your life with flavor and excitment. Mazzle tov! {e?:bigsmile}

Merit Badge in Vampire Gothic
[Click For More Info]

For playing along in Escape. Though I do think Azurath is a bit better looking than this fellow. *^*Wink*^*  Thanks for making the campfire more fun!

I got Malapropisms up to the hizzy!

The beatings will commence until morale improves
MESSAGE THREAD
I hate nightmares! · 12-22-06 12:09am
by ~* Moon Beam *~
*Star* Re: I hate nightmares! · 01-19-07 7:57pm
by Morty- Never Mind
Re: Re: I hate nightmares! · 01-19-07 11:47pm
by ~* Moon Beam *~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Morty- Never Mind.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1438020