*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1952732
Rated: E · Message Forum · Inspirational · #1589130
Thanks be to God! Share how he has blessed you!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 12, 2009 at 1:28am
Re: the gift of being
I cannot help but to reply to your post. I have come into contact with many people who believe that if God 'truly' loved people, then he wouldn't be so 'near'. With all do respect, I think that it would be impossible for God not to be near to his creation.
For example, a parent would not have a kid, that they 'made' and then not involve themselves into their child's life. They would love that child, and they would give that child life, will, emotions, and aspirations to look forward to. That is the same with God. He can't just sit there and simply watch his creations from a distance and not lovingly guide them through life and its situations. He interacts with us and guides us in the right path. Some people regard God, but others don't. I am simply just saying what I believe in and how I feel. I respect how you feel, and please remember, I am not trying to 'make' you believe anything you don't want to.

Yes, the concept of God, existing out of time, making it impossible for man to fully understand God is very confusing. Even as a Christian, I don't get it either. However that is what makes it all the more interesting. God is so intricate and unique, yet he is the same as he was yesterday as he is and/or was today, and he will still be the same tomorrow, and the next day. He never changes in his ways. He is full if integrity. =)

I have gone through a tough time with my family. All my life, from when I was about two, up until about a year ago,(I am now 16) I have gone through the toughest battle with my parent's divorce. Dealing with joint custody, visitation rights, child support. The whole sha-bang. However all this time, my family and I have been praying day in and day out that God would somehow make the divorce easier, and have my dad get soul custody of my brother, sister and I. When people pray, there are generally three possible answers that God may give:
1: No.
2:Yes/Okay.
3:Wait.

In this case, I had to wait. It was definitely hard. I couldn't stand being with my mother, she was not a stable parent, and could not provide for herself, let alone her own kids. However God has his ways of working through people. My family just had to have a little faith, and God never failed. He never has and never will.

Well that is just a little example of what God has done in my life. I love God so much! He is definitely my hero!

Sincerely,
Katie
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
the gift of being · 08-10-09 3:57pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: the gift of being · 08-12-09 1:28am
by crafty_kbl
Re: Re: the gift of being · 08-12-09 4:07am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, jjseabird.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1952732