*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1986565
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Folklore · #1343647
???? TEFF HAS Twelve years on WDC! FORUM keeps ADC records.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 22, 2009 at 5:57am
Re: HELP ME GET OVER 'GET', A TEFF NL

Rereading this G-List which aired first as a blog. Well, like a few other authors, our blogs filled up. Yes, seemed nigh impossible when JUNEBUGS & ELDERBERRY WINE began back in 2005. So, its a book which records US action overseas, etc, etc.

Anyways, I love the work of Maeve Binchy who hails from Dalkey, Ireland & assaults the world wide press via Alfred A. Knopf, New York, Publishers. Again, looking down memory lane, exposed my eldest daughter to LIGHT A PENNY CANDLE way back in 1982.

In HEART AND SOUL (2009) by page twenty it almost felt as if she were insulting her readers on purpose --- all due to get/ getting. So sure, what happens is --- I throw the damn book at page 98. Well, now to replace the window, I'm out $17.45. Worse, the cat runs outside and now it takes a considerable amount of cajoling and open catfood tins to find this little sucker. Another day wasted, I tell you plainly. All due in part to Publishing Houses accepting these awful little "gets." TV & conversations are riddled with the g-words. But, not to worry, I'm under control and refuse to throw anything at the new television. The last one went the way of the trash collector, the night gurj bu (GWB) won back in 2004. Or did he? Sorry ... on my way to post the Shocktober NL and take a turn at campfire ---> "Invalid Item

So, hope you find a chance to read us. Toodle Loo.
MESSAGE THREAD
HELP ME GET OVER 'GET', A TEFF NL · 06-23-09 6:57am
by April Sunday
*Star* Re: HELP ME GET OVER 'GET', A TEFF NL · 10-22-09 5:57am
by April Sunday

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, April Sunday.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1986565