*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2017217
by Ledan
Rated: E · Message Forum · Reviewing · #1600472
I will review any short story or novel. No deed to pay although I accept donations.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 30, 2009 at 10:44pm
werewolf story wants reviewing
Dear Ledan,

Here is my story It is werewolves without the gore, and other dark less than savory content I would currentlly Rate this one as E. I am not currently certain what to call this beyond Action/Adventure and maybe eventaully Horror/Scary, but not quite yet. It is entirely clean. and One of my best works to date, although I would have to say it's not finished yet in the sense that I have decided it's not good enough yet and that it still needs a final going over but it should function as an easy read. Let me know what you think and if you are interested in the following chapters let me know in a review.

Here is a summary of the Story: Boy Finds injured werewolf in forest, having had an encounter in the past with a nice werewolf he aids the injured one.

One more thing Ask questions tell what you think like and don't likes. what you see and what you don't. what you think will happen next. what you would like to see happen, or What you think happened before, be as indepth and imaginitive as posseible (But don't get crazy lol.)

Sincerly

Fraunc J. H.

Seven years later  (13+)
werewolf story: boy recolecting past, then finds werewolf in forest injured. etc...
#1615269 by Fruanc J. H.

One more thing.

If you like what you read here then check out my portfolio as it has the following chapters to this story as well as some stuff that comes in later.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
werewolf story wants reviewing · 12-30-09 10:44pm
by Fruanc J. H.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Ledan.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2017217