*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2057525
by Ledan
Rated: E · Message Forum · Reviewing · #1600472
I will review any short story or novel. No deed to pay although I accept donations.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 9, 2010 at 6:41pm
Please review this satire story for me it's short.
by londa
*Dollar* 75 GPs were sent to Ledan with this post.
Apartment Home Magazine listed it in the fine living section; the advertisement said that it had spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments just waiting to be rented.

The advertisement said that it had a beautiful lake and swimming pool. In the pictures it showed a nice tennis court, as well as a nice, big gym room which lead

into a sauna and steam room. The advertisement also said that it had 24 hour security which patrolled the premises and would be there whenever you needed

them. It was a gated community, the article said. But, I should have known better. That beautiful, blue lake was really a sulky, black swamp when I got here two

years ago. But I was so broke at the time; I couldn’t afford to turn the leasing managers’ offer down. Well, I sure paid heavily for this deal. The trash compactors

always over flooded with dirty diapers and surrounded by cats. The grounds are so sorely kept that the property looks like a trash dump. And the best part of the

deal is the neighbors, ha! ha!, who don’t even have the decency to clean up after their own dogs when they go pooh outside. Huh, I can’t even enjoy a nice walk in

the neighborhood because I don’t wanna bring home a shoe full of the brown stuff. But this stupid two year lease’ll be up soon, so I can finally rid myself of these

unwanted roommates. Ha! Ha! The fruit flies that live in swarms atop the ceiling, and the roaches that evade the kitchen counter tops are the worst! No matter how

much I clean and fumigate, THEIR STILL HERE! I should start charging them rent, maybe then they would leave. What is worse is that I’m still stuck in the same

financial hell pit that I was stuck in two years ago. HOW FREAKING PATHETIC IS THAT! I don’t even have enough money for movers to get me outta here. Maybe I

should make some S.O.S signs and put them on the roof, yeah I could make arrow signs leading towards the terrace level. And then moving companies would

know that I’m down here, and then they would get me help. Humh, no! no! that wouldn’t work. Oh my, what can I do? I need to stop surfing get off the web and start

packing up. At least this hell ride is coming to an end. Oh well, so much for fine living!

- I'm sorry I don't have many GP's left!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Please review this satire story for me it's short. · 03-09-10 6:41pm
by londa
Re: Please review this satire story for me it's short. · 03-11-10 1:44am
by Ledan

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Ledan.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2057525