SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2141326
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Community · #1282024
Forum for horror book lovers to chat
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 25, 2010 at 12:32am
Re: Re: Re: Under The Dome
I just picked up Blaze at Half Price Books(don't know if you have that book store where you're from, but it's the best on the planet.) and am looking forward to reading it. I've also read Phantoms(I love stories about abandoned towns that turn out to be something else) by Koontz and was pleased after I finished it, for it surprised me. I own a lot more of his books that I haven't gotten around to reading yet.*BigSmile* Clive Barker creeps me out beyond words. I still can't pick up the Books of Blood without cringing. I enjoy Poe, mostly his poetry; though 'The Cask of Amontillado' is one of my favorite stories by him. Also liked Well's 'Island of Dr. Moreau.' Well, I've never heard of James Herbert, Ramsey Campbell, or Stephen Laws, so I guess looking into them is a good place to start in widening my horror reading. So, thanks for the recommendations!*Smile*

"Talent just defines what you do. It doesn't define what you are. Deep down, I mean. When you know what you are, you can do anything."
~Rincewind, Sourcery~
MESSAGE THREAD
Under The Dome · 08-31-10 4:51pm
by Pennywise
Re: Under The Dome · 09-02-10 2:13pm
by Hermatt
Re: Re: Under The Dome · 09-14-10 5:29pm
by Pennywise
Re: Re: Re: Under The Dome · 09-14-10 6:27pm
by Michael
Re: Re: Re: Under The Dome · 09-15-10 2:07pm
by Hermatt
Re: Under The Dome · 09-16-10 9:26pm
by SharotheFantasyWriter
Re: Re: Under The Dome · 09-23-10 6:39am
by Pennywise
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Under The Dome · 09-25-10 12:32am
by SharotheFantasyWriter
Re: Re: Re: Re: Under The Dome · 10-04-10 5:04pm
by Pennywise

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Pennywise.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2141326