*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2164806
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Other · #1725457
Visiting my Portfolio? Stop in and say hello to the Huntress! I promise not to bite ^_~
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 18, 2010 at 4:52pm
Edited: November 18, 2010 at 4:54pm
Re: *Waves Maniacally*
Amber! You are the first one to sign my Guestbook! That makes me happy ^_^! Thanks for the congrats! I decided to go ahead and do this assignment, so I don't have to worry about keeping track of when it's due then screwing it up by forgetting *ahemCampfireFiascoahem*

Blue also happens to be my favorite color! I specifically like royal blue and indigo, but blue has been my favorite color since I was like 4. At least i'm consistent! And I don't think liking blue makes you common at all... I don't think there is any possible way you could be common Amber *laughs*

... You like the smell of Petrol? LoL! I point again to the last sentence of the preceding paragraph!

I LOVE squirrels! They are not my favorite (my favorite would eat them, LoL), but I love watching them. They are so ridiculously cute! My Mom actually had a pet squirrel when she was a teenager, named Cherokee; she had rescued him as a tiny baby from her cat and raised him to be domesticated. I want a pet squirrel too!

*waves* Thanks for visiting Amber! I'll talk to you soon!

P.S. I love the fact that you *w00t*ed! When do I get to see your Guestbook?

*Bird* The Dark Huntress *Bird*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Waves Maniacally* · 11-18-10 1:00pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: *Waves Maniacally* · 11-18-10 4:52pm
by The Huntress ~ Finding Love
Re: Re: *Waves Maniacally* · 11-21-10 7:43pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: *Waves Maniacally* · 11-22-10 2:25am
by The Huntress ~ Finding Love

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Huntress ~ Finding Love.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2164806