*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2165727
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Other · #1725457
Visiting my Portfolio? Stop in and say hello to the Huntress! I promise not to bite ^_~
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 21, 2010 at 7:43pm
Re: Re: *Waves Maniacally*
by A Non-Existent User
Now, now! Sign it now Laura!! *Bigsmile*

Oh dear... now I just sound like a loon. *Blush* Do tell me what your favourite smell is!

Lol, you almost miss one deadline and suddenly it's a 'fiasco'! Don't be so hard on yourself, girl. I can't imagine how busy you are right now with all the things you've got to be doing for the PDG, and then I'm sure real life has you firmly in its clutches too. You're doing a great job with everything, just keep it up until graduation and then we can let it all out and par-tay! *Heart*

*Shock* You're favourite eats my favourite??? I'm sorry Laura, we cannot be friends any more, this just isn't going to work out I'm afraid... *walks off*

*Heart*

P.S. How cool is that! I so want a pet squirrel! My mum is already making plans to get a few chickens and a rooster into our teeny tiny back garden. Oh the joy of being woken at the crack of dawn. What a strange, misplaced sense of romanticism she has. And, oh, won't the neighbours be annoyed!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
I'm a member of the paper Doll Gang-Newbie project. "Invalid Item

Please check out my wonderful Rising Star sponsor: aardvarkbark

MESSAGE THREAD
*Waves Maniacally* · 11-18-10 1:00pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: *Waves Maniacally* · 11-18-10 4:52pm
by The Huntress ~ Finding Love
*Star* Re: Re: *Waves Maniacally* · 11-21-10 7:43pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: *Waves Maniacally* · 11-22-10 2:25am
by The Huntress ~ Finding Love

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Huntress ~ Finding Love.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2165727