*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2279934
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Entertainment · #430646
Actors, actresses, movies, TV -- It's the 'Golden Globe' of Writing.Com! Quill Nominee
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 8, 2011 at 2:30am
Re: Re: "Contact"
by A Non-Existent User
Thank you!!! I loved your response and views.

As far as alien civilizations go and our potential meeting with them, I agree that there is fear involved. If there was a Republican President in office when they decided to 'reach out to us', then I would be afraid, if I were them. Seriously, if they wanted to harm us, they would already have done so.

There are a few too many documented sightings, especially in the 60's and 70's. More than one Astronaut swore that he clearly saw an intelligently designed craft in space that we could not have created.

So...they're there, but waiting for something...perhaps for us to get our act together, or in hopes that we won't destroy this planet through greed. *Wink*

In the meantime, I have a balanced faith between God, the Creator, and faith that he made other races on other planets out there. He kept us separate via vast distances for a reason. Perhaps that we can each learn and grow on our own without outside influences. Seems like we are behind schedule if some of the others can visit us, and we don't even know where they are yet. *Wink*

I wept when the Space Shuttle program was shut down, but hopefully private companies will expedite their similar programs?

- Jen

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1651559 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
"Contact" · 08-03-11 7:03am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: "Contact" · 08-04-11 2:36pm
by Sum1
Re: Re: "Contact" · 08-04-11 4:42pm
by Maryann
Re: Re: Re: "Contact" · 08-08-11 2:14am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: "Contact" · 08-08-11 2:10am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: "Contact" · 08-04-11 6:33pm
by Olivia: Hockey POL-USA 1:4
*Star* Re: Re: "Contact" · 08-08-11 2:30am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: "Contact" · 08-06-11 10:53pm
by Brooklyn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2279934