*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2298437
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 16, 2011 at 2:43pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of
by A Non-Existent User
Three more ideas I've had. Not sure if anyone will respond to them but I'll give it a shot anyway.

1. A series about a young priest who moves to a new parish. When he arrives that everyone there isn't exactly human. There will be vampires, werewolves, leprechauns, centuars, a minator, elves etc. One of the main characters in the story is a giantess named Peggy. At the start of the story she is around 22 feet tall but as the series progresses she'll get taller and taller. I'm having it she was born a couple of inches tall and stayed that way for many years until one day she started growing and she hasn't stopped since. In the town no one seems to age so although Peggy is around 50-60 years old she looks like she's in her mid 20s. Also in her house everything is made for someone who's 50 feet tall. She expects to grow to at least that tall and even knows that she'll get taller. She even has her original house which is the size of a dollhouse. Also her growth is based on the climate, during the winter months she doesn't grow but during the summer months she grows like it's going out of fashion. During the srping and autumn months her growth is slowed down. The story itself will be mainly about the Priest but Peggy will be one of the main people he interacts with. It will be written for non-GTS fans as well as GTS fans.

2. This is a tall woman/mini GTS story. A woman has a car accident and it gives her a concussion but it also damages her Pituitary Gland. A couple of weeks after the accident she realises that she's putting on weight. But after several measurements she realises that she's not getting fatter but taller. She immediately sees a series of doctors who try many proceedures to stop her growth but they all fail. She will grow roughly 6 inches every year and the story goes through stages of her life where her height has both benefitted her and when they put her at a disadvantage.

3. This is technically not a GTS story but it contains leg growth and BE. it's another sequel to the Goosebumps story Say Cheese And Die. For those who don't know the story there is an evil camera and when you get your picture taken by it it distorts the photo and whatever shows up in the photo. One example of this was in the second part of this tale a girl gets photoed and she looks thin on the photo, then the next day she starts to get thinner and she can't stop. A man appears bald in a photo and almost instantly starts to lose his hair. Anyway back to my idea, two women find the camera and take a photo of each other. On the photo one woman has larger breasts and the other woman has longer legs. the next morning the one wakes up to find that her breasts have grown. Almost as soon as she has gotten herself changed her friend comes around but now her legs are freakishly long. While trying to access the problem the woman with bigger breasts has a BE moment and immediately afterwards the other woman's legs get even longer. I'm thinking about calling the woman who breasts are growing Paige after one of the characters from TV series Charmed. in one episode her breasts grow due to the backfire of a spell. The woman who's legs grow I'm gonna call her Jessica after tall girl Jessica Pardoe who has very long arms and legs. At one point in her story her legs will be so long that she has trouble seeing things on the ground.
MESSAGE THREAD
One more new story I was thinking of · 02-03-09 4:44pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 02-07-09 1:22pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 02-19-09 2:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 03-06-09 10:54am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 03-06-09 10:55am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 03-17-09 5:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 03-18-09 3:04am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 04-18-09 2:03pm
by A Non-Existent User
One more new story I was thinking of · 05-04-09 12:26pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 05-05-09 10:48am
by Luigi P.
Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 05-05-09 1:17pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 05-09-09 2:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 05-10-09 6:51am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 06-02-09 4:54am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 06-09-10 11:17am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 07-16-10 9:07am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 09-16-11 2:43pm
by A Non-Existent User
One more new story I was thinking of · 10-24-11 7:12pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 02-22-09 7:36am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2298437