*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2316364
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1413314
A Forum talking about gentle giantesses.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 24, 2011 at 7:12pm
One more new story I was thinking of
by A Non-Existent User
Three more stories I have ideas for.

1. This one is a Tall Woman/Mini GTS slow growth story. Basically its about an actress who needs to be taller to play a specific role. In the story there is technology that can make a person taller or shorter and she needs to use it. Might possible have some kind of ray gun. During production of the film she notices that she's still getting taller and efforts to shrink her fail. I'm basing it on the fact that Mila Kunis might be playing Enchantress in Thor 2. The onlyproblem is that Mila Kunis is a 5'3 brunette where Enchantress is a 6'3 blonde. Mila would need the growth machine to grow until she was the required height.

2. This one invloves GTS/Leg growth/neck growth and SW. Basically its about a woman who discovers George's Marvellous Medicines (Like in the book). Haven't got a definitely storyline but heres help for all those who haven't read the book there are four marvellous medicines. The first makes you grow taller (In the book you just grew taller not wider but that might be that when George's grandma uses it she's an old woman. If she was young she might have grown in proportion like the farm animals). The second makes your legs grow longer (If a woman had it she would make her about 16 feet tall but over 13 feet of it would be her legs). The third makes your neck grow longer (if a woman had it her neck would be over 10 feet long). The fourth and final medicine makes you shrink (This medicine is more potent than the growing one. A cup full made Grandma shrink from a 30 foot GTS down to the size of a germ or maybe smaller).

3. This one is an Avengers Fanfic. Basically it has the Avengers fighting a new villain. During the firght the villain escapes through a portal. Wasp chases after him and they both end up in a strange world. On this world Wasp's powers work differently, she can only be two sizes. One is around 3 inches and at this size she can still use her wasp wings and sting. The second is around 120 feet and at this size she can't fly or blast anything. She's also very clumsey at this size like she is in the comics. One twist in the story is that Wasp went through the portal a few seconds after the villain but she appears in this world ten years after the villain.
MESSAGE THREAD
One more new story I was thinking of · 02-03-09 4:44pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 02-07-09 1:22pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 02-19-09 2:25pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 03-06-09 10:54am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 03-06-09 10:55am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 03-17-09 5:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 03-18-09 3:04am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 04-18-09 2:03pm
by A Non-Existent User
One more new story I was thinking of · 05-04-09 12:26pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 05-05-09 10:48am
by Luigi P.
Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 05-05-09 1:17pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 05-09-09 2:23pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 05-10-09 6:51am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 06-02-09 4:54am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 06-09-10 11:17am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 07-16-10 9:07am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 09-16-11 2:43pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* One more new story I was thinking of · 10-24-11 7:12pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: One more new story I was thinking of · 02-22-09 7:36am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Luigi P..
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2316364