*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2307559
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1468342
Forum for people that like the purest form of Shrink and Vore interactives, advertise too!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 6, 2011 at 3:38am
Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor
Thanks for the compliment. On the size thing, I've gotten to a point where I think that 4 inches is a perfect size. I do a lot of vore and I think 4 inches is great for that. Since I only deal with one shrunken main character in the story, and a big part is that girls and women use men as food a large portion of the time, it just works. Ant size wouldn't work because a guy at that size wouldn't be large enough for a girl to eat as a filling meal or snack, let alone taste. Plus, I'm being partly realistic, at ant sized, if a girl tried to pick a man up, 9 times out of 10 she would break something on him or squash him(from personal experience dealing with ants. At that size, a girl wouldn't be able to feel a man moving in her belly. Four inches would be an amazing size for swallowing whole and feeling movement. Even at 2 and a half inches, the guy wouldn't be much of a snack. At four inches, they guy would fit perfect end to end in a sandwich. I also think it would be easier for a four inch man to traverse obstacles better than any smaller size.

Plus, I'm not a big fan of unaware. At four inches, there is no way a girl would miss seeing the shrunken guy. I like the girl to know she has him and what she will be doing to him, and him to see how she reacts to him. The only unaware I have going in the new interactive at the moment, the possibility that Jason get's sat on by his girlfriend. Thought she will know she is sitting on something, she will possibly be unaware that it is him until it is too late. I have sat on things that are smaller than 4 inches, and I haven't felt them, but 4 or bigger ya, I feel it. If you can understand where I'm coming from, 4 inches or higher just works for this interactive story.
MESSAGE THREAD
New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 08-27-11 5:06pm
by OBusywriter
Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 08-28-11 2:30pm
by Riverd0g
*Star* Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 10-06-11 3:38am
by OBusywriter
Re: Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 10-06-11 5:43am
by safire_diaz
Re: Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 10-06-11 2:50pm
by Riverd0g
Re: Re: Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 11-15-11 2:21am
by OBusywriter

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, OBusywriter.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2307559