*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2323927
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #1468342
Forum for people that like the purest form of Shrink and Vore interactives, advertise too!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 15, 2011 at 2:21am
Re: Re: Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor
Sorry about the slow response, I keep forgetting I have this forum.

Actually, from experience of what I have seen, videos and written accounts, a person of reasonable size proportions at 4 inches tall would be easy to swallow whole in such a setting of my stories.

Just think about sword-swallowers at sideshows and such. A normal sized person at 4 inches, wouldn't be much wider or thicker than a sword. Yes such people have to train to swallow swords whole, but looking at a world where girls and women have the power to shrink guys and then they like to eat them, they will have trained themselves to swallow, guys at four inches, whole.

On written accounts, I have heard of people that swallowed a small orange whole. Though more plausible and working for the size range, I have also heard more often of people that can swallow an egg whole.

So, I don't see as obstacle for a girl or woman, in such a world, to swallow a four inch guy whole. Soft vore can be achieved with it.
MESSAGE THREAD
New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 08-27-11 5:06pm
by OBusywriter
Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 08-28-11 2:30pm
by Riverd0g
Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 10-06-11 3:38am
by OBusywriter
Re: Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 10-06-11 5:43am
by safire_diaz
Re: Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 10-06-11 2:50pm
by Riverd0g
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: New interactive: The Shrunken Professor · 11-15-11 2:21am
by OBusywriter

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, OBusywriter.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2323927