*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2317421
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(167)
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #101179
All invited, Speak your mind, got a New Story?, Opinion?, Need help?, Like a story?.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 27, 2011 at 2:51pm
Edited: November 29, 2011 at 2:29pm
spritual side of existence
by A Non-Existent User
I am a avid observer of nature and what we as a mankind are doing vis-a-vis the nature. I see and understand that in everything in nature is perfect, organized, divine there is no error ,starting with our body our planet our solar system,galaxy and universe, the reason for all this I can fathom is that we are living in a era of all divine for all time as it is,this means from the smallest thing to biggest thing the nature has created has a perfect symmetry,balance that includes our physical world,our personal and mental world and our interaction with our surrounding,I find that in last 100 years we have progressed in technology,in great proportion human interactions is happening in global scale with supporting technology also along with this human beings are making efforts to create a global village, understanding different culture taking the best of each culture and amalgamating the best in each culture we are moving towards this concept of all divine for all time as it is, simply because this our nature that is common with the outer nature the earth the galaxy and the solar system.As we did study in textbook as per Darwin the survival of the fittest is applicable to nature and to humans as well .now what we find in humankind is that we are assimilating knowledge and creating a library of it at fast pace this means we are moving in a positive direction and I see there is balanced development in all sphere of human life there is no extinction of a positive idea of a culture and that is leading to increased human consciousness we are not creating any orthodox friction to any new invention and moving forward to reap the benefit of such effort more than a decade ago there was a bipolar world of communism and capitalist, now this has dissolved so has the arms race and competition to gain over each other on physical term now we are on how to improve human beings and utilize funds towards such cause.
I wanted do dwell on meaning of spiritual ,what i understand is when we feel uplifted by divine love and that we feel when do chanting with deep concentration,meditation or in church when we experience a higher source or vibration of a very personal nature what i feel is that the nature and universe is vibration, like matter has dual nature similarly if we meditate we realize a dimension that is mind and having wave like propensities,so a highly sensitive human being can have higher vibration that can travel much faster than light, lot of scientific research is in progress in this subject and i truly believe like in matter having a physical and wave like quality ,similarly if we can train our mind we have physical as well as wave like property this will come to us if we increase our vibration to understand this from nature,this grasping power is given to us (human being),hence we should experiment with our inner nature that is spiritual and justify our existence.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
spritual side of existence · 10-27-11 2:51pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Milkman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2317421