*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2326151
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(167)
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #101179
All invited, Speak your mind, got a New Story?, Opinion?, Need help?, Like a story?.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 22, 2011 at 1:25pm
OT: It's becuase I can.....
by CAD
He turned to me and laughed. Laughed a hearty laugh but, was it directed toward me? "Are you laughing at me?" He was quenching his laughter into giggles as he pressed his lips together,smiled,and nodded. I felt the red on my face as my outrage became obvious to him, "I am outraged that you are laughing at me!" His mirth was ceaseless as he giggled out "I know." I had to know why he was laughing at me. "Why are you laughing at me!" He didn't answer he just kept giggling. I pulled out my .40 Magnum(silver.40) and lined my sights on his lips."Why are you laughing at me?" I said through clenched teeth. He became serious just then, as if he had never been laughing at all and we had always been sworn enemies. But after a short pause he was in full motion. He stepped to the side,knocked my gun to the right, and pulled out a black .35. I brought my sights back to him as fast as I could but it was too late he had barrel-rolled behind a long ago bombed wall. I took the same initiative and leaped behind a wall opposite his wall. "Why were you laughing at me!," I shouted. "WERE? Still am!," he said between giggles. "Well I don't like it!" "Well I don't like the uncomfortable rubble I laying on!" I couldn't believe he was laying down!" You're laying down!?" "Of course I am aren't you?" "No I'm waiting for you to stick you head out so I can shoot it off!" "Well I'm waiting for you to shut up so I can sleep!" He sounded serious. "Are you serious?" "Of course I'm serious,are you serious?" I was."No! I was just joking!" "Oh well in that case I can come out and continue laughing at you." I stuck my head up and there he was without his gun in hand. I fired at him as quickly as I could. He ducked too fast. I swore under my breath. "Too slow," he called out from behind his wall and then let out a few 'Ha Ha's' aimed toward me. "This is not funny!" "Sure it is!" " This is most humors," he added on in a bad oriental accent. "Jerk." I muttered. "I heard that!" Frustrated I stood up and fired three shots at his wall. "Ooooooh coool that felt good on my side. Do it again!" I flopped back down my back against my wall and hugged my knees. "It's not fair." "Oh Boohoo I'm laying on very uncomfortable rubble right now and can't sleep because someone keeps making noise." Out of sheer childish rebellion I fired the rest of my clip in the air. "Oh real mature." "At least I'm not the one laughing at people." I said reaching for my extra clip. "Yeah well at least I'm not the one who dropped his spare clip."

Who's going to get the last laugh?

LMAO,
                                                                                             Cody Allen DeBold.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
OT: It's becuase I can..... · 11-22-11 1:25pm
by CAD

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Milkman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2326151