*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2369784
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1616204
Welcome Visitors, to the Vigilante Angel Cave! This is the public HQ for the Ranger Team.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 10, 2012 at 2:59am
Re: Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K
by Past Member 'richardhead'
Breaker, Breaker, good buddy
You didn't have to contact me but you did in behalf of earlyhours!
I thank you for him and for me. I haven't met him yet but he already is one of my heroes! That is one focused dude! Most people or I should say a lot of people
would cut their wife's pinky finger off for one of his four! I can't wait to yak with him. Mainly, I want to thank him. I also want to know what it was or they which motivated or altered what I wrote to a higher recognition reward ratio. In other words, What made it special? To a degree, this question is rhetorical, I know what is good about it but it needs confirmation from earlyhours. Did you read it?
Did you read the one you are responding to? It was fun writing. I felt like there was a cave and I was there and the story just kept rolling. So I rolled along with it. If you could tell me this I and your fellow vigilante would dig it. What do they give to people like earlyhours if they don't give gps? I'm a free membership guy but I have over 10,000 GPS. Do you have any suggestions, Breaker? I don't want to give him back what ne gave me! Read my Visit to HQ. See what I did to a fruitcake? It was a gas! Thanks again for the message.
Aloha, Marlin
MESSAGE THREAD
"OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-09-12 8:54pm
Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-10-12 1:46am
by Breaker~A Vigilante Ranger~
*Star* Re: Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-10-12 2:59am
Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-10-12 8:45pm
by EarlyHours-A Vigilante Ranger
Re: Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-11-12 5:01am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Vigilante Angel.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2369784