*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2370158
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1616204
Welcome Visitors, to the Vigilante Angel Cave! This is the public HQ for the Ranger Team.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 11, 2012 at 5:01am
Re: Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K
by Past Member 'richardhead'
early hours,
Good to hear from you, for three good reasons. I've been a little under the fruitcake and I'm speaking with you, thus, I am still amongst many people pretending to be alive!..That's good enough for me.
Question: In this writing environment, are there ways to thank
propel other than with Gps. I see, when I'm riding on trains and buses ( and not under the the influence of what no one is talking about, the greatest menace, known to man--ssssahhhhhf----fruit, I can't say it. Lot's of something. They look like Robbins that say things like thanks. Or boy scout merit badges. Will you point me in the right direction..
. Most of the gadgets I see remind me of prizes offered at state fairs.
If there is anything you think I should know about that I'm missing, feel free to edumacate me. One of the negatives for me is I'm retired and in order for me to see what paying members get that I don't I 've got power up and get thed GPs. I wouldn't even care to upgrade except for one reason. This is my 2Nd membership. I hadn't realized that when you submitted 10 posts you're done! No one told me. It is in the contract, but what does it change for me? This time I'll rotate!
Hey...When it was time to change the mood at my place, you know-upgrade! Even though it almost killed me to put such priceless beauty where no one would ever stand in awe hypnotized almost catatonic until someone would break the spell! I'm talking about our fruitcake doorstops! After four years mine had petrified! I use em for anchors in shallow water. they were great until they were stolen. The thief got a bad deal though. He though he was stealing Small danforths. They left him alone for quite awhile. When they finally got back to him for processing he was dead. They found out that he had no idea what he had stolen, he busted up. He thought it funny that anyone who would use fruitcake fir an anchor was a fruitcake! When the owner returned to get his two anchors he found out the thief was dead. He did not believe how the thief had died. The thief after calling the boat owner fruitcake for using fc for an anchor.The thief had been there so long he figured why not eat the fruitcake. Now , who is the fruitcake. The say," You are what you eat Accurate? I was afraid to to mess with the e=mail. It ate my first one to you. I wrote it at home and control "c"ed it!
If you are afraid you might dream about fruitcake,. do what I do! I focus on my nutcase and lights out, aliha Marlin
MESSAGE THREAD
"OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-09-12 8:54pm
Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-10-12 1:46am
by Breaker~A Vigilante Ranger~
Re: Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-10-12 2:59am
Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-10-12 8:45pm
by EarlyHours-A Vigilante Ranger
*Star* Re: Re: "OT" Came by HQ to BS , C U B4 2 L8 U B O K · 03-11-12 5:01am

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Vigilante Angel.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2370158