*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2407346
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(102)
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #994771
Do you have 15 minutes? Come in and join this contest!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 21, 2012 at 3:56am
June 20 - Winner
"This is dumb." Ben stepped out of the bathroom in the race car driver outfit but the helmet that he tossed to the ground. The jumpsuit fit tight against his body.

Will looked him over, enjoying the sight. "Come on, it's not bad. You look hot."

"Okay, so the outfit isn't bad but come on. Do I have to war the helmet?"

"Yes, that's part of the whole experience. You promised to do to role-play for me." He stared, trying to keep from drooling at his boyfriend. It had taken a lot of work and pleading to get what he wanted and he wasn't ready to let him change out of the suit yet. "All you have to do is wear it a little longer. You won't have to have the helmet on for long."

"I'm not putting that thing on. I can't believe you want this." Ben crossed his arms over his chest and nudged the helmet with his foot.

He struggled to find a way to get what he wanted. The helmet wouldn't last long really, not with how much he already wanted Ben but he needed him to put it on for a minute to complete the image. At last, he tried to find a way to get what he wanted. "Come on. You are complaining about a little driver outfit. Remember what I did for you on your birthday?"

"Yeah yeah."

But Will wasn't going to stop, he wanted to get his point across. "Not only did I wear a dress but I waxed, and not just my legs. I freakin waxed everything but the hair on my head. Then I put on makeup, a wig and I went out in public like that. So, the least you can do is act like a winning Nascar driver for a few minutes for me."

"Fine. I do owe you." Ben picked up the helmet. "But one question. Why Nascar? What makes this hot for you?"

"It's well... my dad. Growing up, the only time we got along was on race days. He'd watch the car race and I'd watch the guys while pretending to watch the race. Sometimes I would fantasize about getting with the winner."

"And I"m a winner?"

Helping him with the helmet, Ben smiled. "Yes, you're my winner."
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
June 20 - Winner · 06-21-12 3:56am
by Dawn Embers

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Legerdemain.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2407346