*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2422661
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(167)
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #101179
All invited, Speak your mind, got a New Story?, Opinion?, Need help?, Like a story?.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 9, 2012 at 4:19pm
Edited: August 9, 2012 at 5:34pm
Re: Re: When wriitng a western story.
Lyra and Jaybird

I accepirate your concerns, but Shoku is the avatar, a immortal being that has mastered bending all four elements. When the world is in times of danger,he must come and save it. The scene I set was merely a pretext, If you want Shoku coming for the quest, then what I will do is , Is that he will come at the inn. Lyra, you remember our first rp story? No one had any problems through that. Maybe I did set the scene a bit too far.

I don't like the look of writing characters that betray. I prefer the villainous sort. What I will do is make Shoku have an apprentice. This apprentice is will betray him. I don't want Shoku written off the thread, please, I would like to keep him.. He will be a special character in this story. Kind of like a magician, an adept. I'll make him come in the inn with his apprentice.

On the other hand, I will be creating two villains. The Marshall is a corrupted man who wants nothing but power, and Mothurn. The grand evil which that wants the grail of immortality. He will use it for special reasons unknown... Would that be ok? Two villains set out to find the grail, while a group of heroes , including Shoku go and search for that grail. But here's a twist for the villains. The two villains don't know each other , so when they come to the grail, what they will find is that everyone wants it.

I'd like it if you would allow me to keep Shoku, and his apprentice, and the two villains.( Though the two villains don't come early, their roles are far later.) For now, I'd like to put them in the inn, Shoku and his apprentice.
MESSAGE THREAD
When wriitng a western story. · 08-09-12 6:36am
by General PGT Beauregard
Re: When wriitng a western story. · 08-09-12 3:18pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
*Star* Re: Re: When wriitng a western story. · 08-09-12 4:19pm
by General PGT Beauregard

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Milkman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2422661