*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2641534
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1403831
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 2, 2014 at 11:53am
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested
by ~Minja~
Dear JaceCar I've noticed your Vamparisi novel while I was searching through..I'll be honest, through Auto-reward items.. I just threw a quick look at it, but I remembered it in my mind somewhere. The thing with me is next: I'm in process of reviewing one newbie's fantasy novel and I'm just in the middle of it. I gave 15 reviews out of 30 chapters and I don't know how many chapters he has. Anyway, I do like vampires and English is not my first language, but I can offer to you my personal opinion about plot of every chapter. Please, feel free to check some of my public reviews and let me know if you want me to review your novel. I want to mention to you that maybe I wont be able sometimes, to review your novel every day, but if you decide to contact me I promise I'll do my best. *Smile* I just have different imagination and maybe sometimes people don't want to accept it because they think I'm suggesting to change the plot of their stories. As I said, I can't give any "grammar review" that is good enough, but I can spot some things, I think *Rolleyes*, in the plot of the story...I don't know, check my port, check my reviews, let me know if you want me to try to give some reviews or whatever you need for your novel. Though, I'm not writing any vampires stories, nor fantasy, nor sci-fi things here in WdC but as I said I do understand such a thing because I'm reading them. If it helps, I'm just reading "Vampire Academy" from Richelle Mead..I know it's girly but it's still better than Twilight.. *Bigsmile* Oh..you can check with Kiya, I've been reviewer of the month twice for the WdC Angel Army...I don't know, you can check with A.J.Lyle in Newbies Welcome Wagon as well. She read my reviews of the novel that I'm working on now. Seriously, if you don't mind and if you think that you will have patience with me email me. I swear I wont bother you too much *Bigsmile* If you think that I'm not good while I'm doing it, let me know and I promise I'll stop and I wont be angry at you. I'm just honest and hey....I'm a girl. *Tiara* *Delight* thank you for whatever you decide. I'm sure a lot of people will write to you now since Kiya dragged attention to this post by posting it in her newsfeed. All the best.
Minya.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
check out my contest
"Invalid Item
MESSAGE THREAD
Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-01-14 7:25pm
by JaceCar
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 11:35am
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen
Re: Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-03-14 4:35am
by JaceCar
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 11:39am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-03-14 4:06pm
by JaceCar
*Star* Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 11:53am
by ~Minja~
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 12:36pm
by Future Mrs. B
Re: Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 11:50pm
by JaceCar
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 08-04-14 4:05pm
by kno1

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2641534