*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2714837
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1403831
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 4, 2014 at 4:05pm
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested
by kno1
Hi Jase,

First off, I'm not a gal. Second, not curious about being a mentor. I was struck by the similarities between your story and mine. Writing is my creative output after I stopped gaming many moons ago. Also, I'm writing for a similar crowd (YA Fiction) of a likely similar genre. I use Christian themes (don't laugh) and if this idea of mine was to take off I'm sure many Christians will be protesting in my front lawn. Probably my fellow church members. I'm thinking I have some fairly different concepts and my 13 years working with 15-18 year old kids helps me relate to this age group and offer insight.

I'm not trying to be coy, but I don't want to put out my project yet as it is a serious undertaking and honestly I don't know you either. However, if you want to kick around ideas ... WITH A DUDE ... let me know. We may be a good match and we may not. I'm trying to find a critique group to help me fix my novel. Too many words used and not far enough into the plot. I now understand why some books ending seem rushed. The weakest part of my novel is the writer.

If I hear back, cool. If not, cool.

Ciao!

Kno1 N'Partikular
MESSAGE THREAD
Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-01-14 7:25pm
by JaceCar
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 11:35am
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen
Re: Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-03-14 4:35am
by JaceCar
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 11:39am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-03-14 4:06pm
by JaceCar
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 11:53am
by ~Minja~
Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 12:36pm
by Future Mrs. B
Re: Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 03-02-14 11:50pm
by JaceCar
*Star* Re: Mentor/Mentoree Requested · 08-04-14 4:05pm
by kno1

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2714837