*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2663986
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1403831
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 20, 2014 at 8:10pm
Re: Looking for a writing partner!
by Annette
Hello Sammie Rose,

What are you looking for in a writing partner? There are so many ways to partner. Do you want somebody to give you advice on how to get started? Somebody to bounce your plot ideas off of? Somebody who writes in tandem with you? What is that Guardians book about? Angels? Owls? People?

I'm interested in finding out a bit more about where you are in your writing journey. Only with some "more" on what it is you are looking for in a writing partner will I be able to know if I am somebody who could be of help in any way. For starters, you can take a look at this page on Writing.Com "October Novel Prep Challenge. Careful, the contest is NOT on right now. The reason I am linking you to that page is that it is chock-full of noveling advice, has many links to super helpful other sites, and gives you a pretty good guideline on how to plot a whole novel by working on it for a month.

Let me know what you think of that page and once you've explored some of the advice on that page, maybe there is some specialized ideas or feedback I could offer.

Who am I? Nobody. I saw your request and came here to help. I do not have anything published, but I've been working on my own novels for seven years, so I've got an idea how to start and how to end.

** Image ID #1982448 Unavailable **
*Fire* Giselle d'Octobre *Fire*
"The Simple Fundraiser
MESSAGE THREAD
Looking for a writing partner! · 04-20-14 6:06pm
by Sammie Rose
Re: Looking for a writing partner! · 04-20-14 8:05pm
by blue jellybaby
*Star* Re: Looking for a writing partner! · 04-20-14 8:10pm
by Annette
Re: Looking for a writing partner! · 04-20-14 8:31pm
by tYpO/T.Boilerman
Re: Looking for a writing partner! · 04-20-14 9:22pm
by G. B. Williams
Re: Re: Looking for a writing partner! · 04-20-14 9:24pm
by G. B. Williams
Re: Re: Re: Looking for a writing partner! · 04-21-14 1:48pm
by Sammie Rose
Re: Re: Re: Looking for a writing partner! · 08-02-14 10:15pm
by ~Lifelessons~
Re: Looking for a writing partner! · 04-21-14 8:11am
by ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2663986