*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2743165
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 3, 2014 at 11:59pm
Re: Oct 1st task
Dear Catherine Hall

This is a interesting story. Make even part murder mystery. So did the cop get disgraced or was it part of an undercover mission. (a statement not a question).

What I see that could happen. (just my thoughts).

The girl cop later finds this ex-boyfriend. He tells her the true. Well most of it. Just like him to keep something back for some reason or another. Her life start to be put in danger as they try to uncover some type of police coverup. (dirty cops).

The girl cop and ex-boyfriend get back together (sort of). They fight and old issues comes up. He tells her more about what is going on, or she finds out. They later against all odds solve the mystery and they get marry.

She later tills he she is expecting. He tells her that he is happy. Which is funny because that might of been why they broke up. He didn't want children because he was afraid to be a father.

Ok. I might of gotten carry away, but it just came out that way. I hope you finish you book and it sells.

*PenB* Joshua Penick

FORUM
Forever Ticket Raffle ~ CLOSED  (E)
Raffle is now closed.
#2008535 by Agape Novels

FORUM
Khariyya's Heartwarming Stories ~ Close  (E)
Short Story Contest for E or ASR stories. December's Prompt is up.
#2010657 by Agape Novels
MESSAGE THREAD
Oct 1st task · 10-03-14 4:35pm
by Catherine Hall
*Star* Re: Oct 1st task · 10-03-14 11:59pm
by Agape Novels
Re: Re: Oct 1st task · 10-04-14 1:34am
by Fancy
Re: Re: Re: Oct 1st task · 10-06-14 5:50pm
by Catherine Hall
Re: Re: Oct 1st task · 10-06-14 5:37pm
by Catherine Hall

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2743165