*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2869005
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Community · #1465659
In need of spiritual help for you or someone you know? Troubled? come in.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 30, 2015 at 12:23am
Thank You for ALL of your prayers!
*Happycry* Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me and who has kept me in their hearts during this trying time for me in my life.
I have been fighting a very hard up hill battle to keep the faith that the Lord still has use for me here on earth...there is really too much to tell here but to condense it a little, very serious health issues that I didn't have before. With the rest of the illnesses that I have they were having a hard time trying to find out how to treat me without triggering one of the other problems I have. They have not given up on me and are still working on me. *Smile* This has only made my faith in the Lord even stronger, for this I am very thankful.

I owe an apology to Sssssh! I'm not really here. , drjim , ShelleyA~13 years at WDC , Lynda Miller ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy , and *Jenny* , & GabriellaR45 and so many more for not being here to answer any of your emails.
I am begging you all to forgive me please...I have not had the energy to come on here and for that I really am sorry. It's been hard to get a connection at times here and when I did tonight I came straight here to this wonderful prayer room where I know that through everyone's prayers miracles really do happen.

I am coming together with all of you in prayer for all who have need of prayer, I am asking.....
Dear Creator, Father in Heaven, here our plea and look into our hearts of what we all need of you. Lord you said that we could only ask and have faith in you of what we need and of our problems and it shall be granted to us, your children.
I am asking that you please, listen to all of the prayers here for each person's needs and if your will that it be so at this time, Please let it be so and grant a blessing upon each and everyone who prays here. I know that you do all thing in Your time....so I humbly ask, in your time, if it what is your will, Please let it be done in your Holy son's name (Jesus Christ) Yashuawa.
I pray that all who have lifted their voice up for me please Dear Father, bless them ALL Lord 10x10, up to the heavens and back again, Bless them and their generation's to come in His holy wonderful name, with much love and devotion, I LOVE YOU ALL!
*Heart*
A-Men

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"Invalid Item
Founder/Member
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item

Member/Supporter of these Groups
"The WDC Angel Army"Retired Founder, Rising Stars Program"SIMPLY POSITIVE GROUP
"Showering Acts of Joy Group"Invalid Item

"Dare to imagine, hope for a greater tomorrow, pray for world peace, & always follow your dreams." Quote by: Cissy Reliford
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 12:23am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:06am
by ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy
Re: Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:17am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:48am
by Patrece ~
Re: Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:58am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
Re: Re: Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 2:05am
by Patrece ~
Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 08-30-15 1:34pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 09-02-15 1:44am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤
Re: Thank You for ALL of your prayers! · 09-02-15 12:57am
by Lynda Miller

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, I Love WDC! Cissy❤.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2869005