SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2940152
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing · #2076004
Hear WDC poets read their poems aloud
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 25, 2016 at 11:00pm
Edited: February 26, 2016 at 9:17pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: I've never known how or if I can record o...
Thanks, Dear. I'll try doing it tomorrow; I also saw your entry on newsfeed and copied it (below) so will have your advice in one place. I think I do have the 'movie maker' or something similar but have never tried to use; so I may be doing something new this week*Smile* It will be fun to use that in communicating with my young granddaughter!! By the way, your greenhaired Portrait is so sweet; is it a good likeness?*Laugh* It's been a while since you and I were here at the same time; I love these instant messages*Smile*.........of course phone calls are better..........and a visit in person will be amazing...someday.
Ann
Ann, go to your youtube channel and press upload (act like you're going to upload a video) then click on any file you have, you'll then be prompted by youtube what program you need to download for photos and music/voice video. I downloaded the windows moviemaker on my laptop, my desktop has a different one downloaded on it. So they're are several you can choose from *Smile*

I just searched for "recording" in Google Play store, and I downloaded the first one I saw that had a high rating and easy export. It's just called "Voice Recorder". Reviews said the recordings were clear, and I saw that you could email it to yourself, text it, add it to facebook or a bazillion other places. Good enough!

Then, I just tossed it into ummm... Windows Movie Maker or something? Whatever... it comes with Windows and figured it would serve my purpose. Easy peas. Literally, the entire thing took me maybe 10 minutes, including posting it to YouTube.
I just searched for "recording" in Google Play store, and I downloaded the first one I saw that had a high rating and easy export. It's just called "Voice Recorder". Reviews said the recordings were clear, and I saw that you could email it to yourself, text it, add it to facebook or a bazillion other places. Good enough!

Then, I just tossed it into ummm... Windows Movie Maker or something? Whatever... it comes with Windows and figured it would serve my purpose. Easy peas. Literally, the entire thing took me maybe 10 minutes, including posting it to YouTube.

"IF I can help somebody along life's way, then my living will not be in vain"
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** You're helping to open the minds,supporting those still struggling to accept gays and lesbians."
MESSAGE THREAD
I've never known how or if I can record online...??? · 02-24-16 11:48pm
by ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy
Re: I've never known how or if I can record online...??? · 02-25-16 2:30am
by Cinn
Re: Re: I've never known how or if I can record online...??? · 02-25-16 10:17pm
Re: Re: Re: I've never known how or if I can record onlin... · 02-25-16 10:47pm
by Cinn
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: I've never known how or if I can record o... · 02-25-16 11:00pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Elle - on hiatus.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2940152