*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3064813
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1979734
Discussion forum about the craft and business of screenwriting.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Feb 1, 2017 at 6:58pm
We're Back...ish!
Hey Gang,

Sorry it's taken me so long to figure out what to do with this group! I know we've been M.I.A. for a while, but I think I've almost got my head around where I want to go from here, and The StoryMaster highlighting this forum in the community newsfeed is probably a sign I should get things back in gear! *Laugh*

For those of you who were around for the challenges when we were last active, I'll get you some goodies in recognition of the work you did... and then I think we'll aim for a fresh start. For those of you who are new, I highly suggest checking out "The Screenwriting Group Forum for a few basic articles if you're not already familiar with this form of writing. I'll hopefully be adding new articles over the coming weeks and developing it into a robust resource for screenwriters of all experience levels.

Thank you all for your patience. Looking forward to bringing this group back! *Smile*

Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk
Logo for Senior Moderators - small

If you're interested in checking out my work:
"New & Noteworthy Things
"Blogocentric Formulations

MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
We're Back...ish! · 02-01-17 6:58pm
by Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk
Re: We're Back...ish! · 02-02-17 6:45am
by drboris
Re: We're Back...ish! · 02-02-17 10:18pm
by Kellie Burke
Re: Re: We're Back...ish! · 02-17-17 2:32pm
by Cobe

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3064813