*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3150837
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 25, 2017 at 4:56pm
Re: Question
Plays are written different than Movie and Television Scripts. And I don't know too much on how to write them. True, I could learn how to do it. They aren't that different from each other. And I might include it with this contest in the future. But right now it's just the Movie and Television Scripts.

I'm sorry about the confusion about the Main Prompt and the Genre Prompts. I thought I did an okay job in explaining that. But I guess that's something else I need to work on with this contest.

I will try to explain it a little better. The Genre Prompts will be based on the Main Prompt. You choose at least one Genre Prompt, and based on that Prompt(s) you will write your Script(s).

Does that explain it better or worse? Maybe that's what I did wrong with the original contest plan. I should be using Main Prompt and Genre Prompts instead of Prompt and Sub-Prompts.

Hope this answers all of your concerns about this contest. And I hope it doesn't discourage you from participating in this contest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to see (read) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
Question · 12-25-17 3:15am
by Abby Gayle
*Star* Re: Question · 12-25-17 4:56pm
by PureSciFi
Re: Re: Question · 12-25-17 5:08pm
by Abby Gayle
Re: Re: Re: Question · 12-25-17 5:29pm
by PureSciFi
Re: Re: Re: Re: Question · 12-25-17 5:33pm
by Abby Gayle

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3150837