SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3217410
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #1742964
Contests With A Christian Theme
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2018 at 10:35am
September round Closed!
Thank you for entries papadoc1 Sharmelle's Expressions Jaiam Quihadi Jay O'Toole I appreciate all of the entries, as Jay said, in his introduction to his poem, this is a very dark chapter. I, myself didn't realize that until I read the verse I choose, I had to read more of Job to realize just how dark it really is. But, I wanted to make sure that I stuck to what I was inspired to give.

Our God Almighty does give us challenge's to better understand his word and as we all know, we all have different views. At my church in Bible study we challenge each other and draw from each other's understanding of the topic we are studying. As, my goal here to feed each other the knowledge of each other's understanding of the Bible. So we may grow in Christ Jesus. He has given differences to each of us so that in one way or another we all can accomplish His goal.

It is my understanding that we all comphrened things differently. It isn't until recently that I comphrened some of the scriptures. It is due souly to such Bible studies and this forum that I'm accomplishing such knowledge. Knowledge of one another's understanding, to grow in our Lord Jesus Christ. Sometimes it doesn't make since until you hear it coming from another. Something that you were taught or heard growing up didn't make since and now it does. Due to such interactions with like minded Christians.

If you think about it, our goal is all the same to reach our place next to our Heavenly Father. He knows our heart's desire and places those amongst us to receive the knowledge for us to accomplish that goal. Staying focused on that goal will lead us to Him.

Walking in God's path that He has laid before us is no easy task, but with each other we can accomplish it together.

May you be blessed always,

October's new signature.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
A signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
September round Closed! · 10-01-18 10:35am
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: September round Closed! · 10-01-18 2:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: September round Closed! · 10-01-18 5:09pm
by LegendaryMask❤️
Re: Re: Re: September round Closed! · 10-01-18 5:20pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: September round Closed! · 10-01-18 5:24pm
by LegendaryMask❤️

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, LegendaryMask❤️.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3217410