*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3237203
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Educational · #2129802
How-To Help. Have fun while learning about WdC! 2018 Quill HM Best Educational :-D
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 22, 2018 at 9:58pm
Dominique (and Signature Fun!)
Sorry I haven't been around. Appointments and more. That's where you come in *Smirk2*

I think you're more than ready to help out with answering posts and questions in here... can't guarantee we'll get many, I so need to advertise. Gotta put this place in a our signatures so when we post anywhere, it'll link to the forum here. We could use an existing photo, yeah I'll do that.

Let's see... Yup. It’s a logo!

Yes, and when clicked on, it will send the person straight to this here place. Have you learned to do signatures in rotation yet? In fact, the happy face above in the toolbar? To the left is the ? mark? That will take you to many commands. The signature rotation in down below under complicated examples or some such verbiage.

Basically, you can do this: {image:2151709-50%,2177431-70%,2045371-80%} (using DOUBLE squiggly brackets) which then shows this (without doubles):

** Image ID #2177431 Unavailable **

If you refresh this page, you will see one of the three images, in a random rotation. You will not see one because it is YOUR image and I don't own it, but you get the idea. Oh wait you must have it shared, I can embed it! Hmmm. Kewl. You must use at least 2 I think, and no more than 10. Or you'll break it *Ha*

I also like to put in a blurb about clicking on the photos, for anyone unversed in how I do things, and newbies. Here's my NEW exact signature block ML:

Oh wait, First, to get there:

MY Account / ACCOUNT Settings / Manage Signatures / Default Signature (Email / Forums / Books):

Put in your ML, hit UPDATE. Then "Click HERE to Test" until you have it the way you want it.

I decided to keep mine simple and didn't use rotation:

{center}{image:2151709-50%}

{size:3}{c:red}{b}{u}Click Da Pics *Bigsmile*{/b}{/u}{/c}{/size}

{image:2045371-80%}

{s-photo:1054005}{/center}

Yup. It’s a logo!

Click Da Pics *Bigsmile*

WhataLand Images

I'll send you an email also... and tag you here Dominique
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-22-18 9:58pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-22-18 11:25pm
by Dominique
Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-22-18 11:40pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-23-18 11:01am
by Dominique
Re: Re: Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-23-18 10:26pm
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dominique (and Signature Fun!) · 12-24-18 3:32pm
by Dominique

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Whata SpoonStealer.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3237203